4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

mekmek6969

Dec 21, 2021
Strange thing. In the credits of v1.0, it shows all the JP Voice Actors' names, while for v1.05, most of the JP Voices are given a "??? (TBA)"

Did the game got rid of some of the VA's or something for some reason?
Or will the names be revealed after completion?

EDIT: Turns out it didnt. The JP VA's in v1.05 arent shown, and I think they dont exist there as well.

Last edited:

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
I love how NTRman's work is improves in its craft in each iteration. TotD and whatever else they cook up are going to be awesome.

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
like, having a route with Hyuna?
Among other things, there's a surprisingly large cast of characters that just has nothing to do, there were even some members of the bandit gang that didn't participate in the gangbang. There's also the ghost-girl, the hitman, and just about all of the routes invite a possibility for an epilogue if not a full blown after-sequel.
This game is also supposed to be made with his N-tool so I kinda expected some amount of gameplay when scavenging too

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
So close to the dream, boys. This is ntr gaming taken to the next level
True, I'm still huffing hopium that his late July estimate is just him giving him and his team breathing room :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
This little bit of gameplay also scratches a nostalgia itch for me, it kinda reminds me of old flash games somehow
EDIT: spoke too soon i guess haha, yet another update
1716468218528.png

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
So I assume it won't be voiced. Which is (unpopular opinion, I think) great imho, shouldn't take too long considering the pace it's going at.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes