• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes
Sep 21, 2018
been wondering why there is so many NTR were people get cucked but not enough NTR were you are screwing other people's wife behind their back
Well some games have that but doenst lean heavy on that. Like theres HTML and Ren'Ply where you screw with some wifes, but inst a big deal.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
You guys make it seem like the game has a good chunk of RNG.
I believe it does, it took multiple runs to scavenge the gas, I've done about 10 now and only ever got the bear spray once
not to mention he plans to add even more RNG
tenantupdate.png
Accept the offers to move in with one of the other two guys. they each have 2-3 scenes with the girlfriend
not simply that, to unlock the old guy you need NOT give him the generator the kid gives you and tell Minjee about the deal, and for nelson just go to him whenever the option appears
as for the vanilla scenes just keep talking to her and get the right answers, eventually she'll trigger enough flags to fuck you

Last edited:

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
not simply that, to unlock the old guy you need to give him the generator the kid gives you and tell Minjee about the deal, and for nelson just go to him whenever the option appears
as for the vanilla scenes just keep talking to her and get the right answers, eventually she'll trigger enough flags to fuck you
Huh, I gave the old guy the generator, he never showed up again.

Reactions: Pz17

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
t
Huh, I gave the old guy the generator, he never showed up again.
the route transition is on the 16th day, MC will say something about how the situation is getting harder and then you can choose to leave the common route towards the ones you've unlocked or stay independent and try to escape on your own
game concludes on the 20th day so you got about 3 days to find the gas canister for the van

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I might as well stop too coz I keep getting the good ending lmao.
Haha , if you wanna start the Jiwoo route like me, when someone knocks at the door, always open them until you get Jiwoo and get the battery from him. I dont know if it's important , but I sold the battery to the old guy afterwards. Then, the game told me to take Jiwoo's offer on day 16.

You can also start the Shop Keeper route by simply going to the store, and following up the events.

It seems this game is like 60 seconds a game where you have to do it in multiple runs to get different results
Glad someone thought of it as well. That was my first impression when I started playing it!

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes