RPGM Abandoned Teenagent [v0.4] [Nickfifa]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
You have to do it immediately, no going downstairs or talking to anyone. Straight to shower, straight to closet to get dressed then straight to breakfast otherwise it bugs out.
I did, can't even go down before I'm dressed but the action thingy is above the closet for me

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
In the pic in the first page seems a child but in the game don't, it'sn that image that it's done bad.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Eh, I like Shota. There is just something about 12 year old studs seducing sexy milfs and fucking the shit out of them.
At least in manga and games.

More worried about the RGPM shit. Apart from Research into Corruption and Cohabitation, this kind of game seldom works with the RGPM set-up.
We all know how many devs just seem to use RPGM to artificially blow up game time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Eh, I like Shota. There is just something about 12 year old studs seducing sexy milfs and fucking the shit out of them.
At least in manga and games.

More worried about the RGPM shit. Apart from Research into Corruption and Cohabitation, this kind of game seldom works with the RGPM set-up.
We all know how many devs just seem to use RPGM to artificially blow up game time.
Well RPGM I like only a few-The Manor,A Zombie's Life,Zombie's Retreat,Claire's Quest,Malise and the Machine,Valentina's Story,Roundscape Adorevia,Noxian Nights,Kingdom of Deception.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Okay you've heard your audience, NickFifa. Time to pivot development now before you get too far down this path.

-It needs to be at least an 18 year old man.

-People would prefer Renpy, and honestly you'd probably have an easier time developing there.

If you don't listen, your project's failure is your own. They look like good renders to me, but I won't play any game where you're a 12 year old boy. Good luck.
Idk, Shota or pseudo-shota is very popular like Incest, not my things but to each its own.

wazaa

Aug 5, 2017
I thought kiddie stuff was one of the few things that wasn't allowed here?
In theory yes, but there are some other cases with this kind of content allowed, unfortunatelly -insexual awakening as basic example-. It is always found an excuse to allow this kind of content.

Anyway I think that this case is extremly hard to justify. Even the title of the game let it clear the age of the main character.

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
In theory yes, but there are some other cases with this kind of content allowed, unfortunatelly -insexual awakening as basic example-. It is always found an excuse to allow this kind of content.

Anyway I think that this case is extremly hard to justify. Even the title of the game let it clear the age of the main character.
I'm fine with it either way, I was just wondering.

Reactions: HandofVecna

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Except that teen in itself isn't the problem regarding the rules, it's kids that are pre-puperty that are.

Reactions: HandofVecna
Sep 27, 2018
i kinda like shota fucking milfs content
This. Im sick of the 18+ guy pursuing the step-siblings and random women he happens to be living within a house followed possibly by an incest patch later on that makes the dialogue what it should have been in the first place.

Keep the StraightShota and the incest+other milfs such as teachers etc. Ignore all the people who say otherwise.

Although I do agree that switching to RenPy would be a good move.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I generally like RPGM Games as they tend to be easier free-roam and choice worlds and games but they also tend to be buggy messes at times...

Reactions: Shardoom

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I don't know - the RPGM isn't even the worst problem this game has.... Those buggy crashes that happen all the time combined w/ that annoying intro you have to endure every time you have to restart because of a/m bugs is what most causes me to curse. Enervating.

Not that the game is unplayable but it's annoying as heck!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes