RPGM Abandoned Teenagent [v0.4] [Nickfifa]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Hornyguy6969

Oct 29, 2020
Can somebody tell me what should I do in the first task where Miranda takes me to the secret office in the pizza shop for the first time. Nothing is happening even after I am clicking on that palm

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Can somebody tell me what should I do in the first task where Miranda takes me to the secret office in the pizza shop for the first time. Nothing is happening even after I am clicking on that palm
the game is currently full of bugs, i have trouble walking at the first floor on the first training quest

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
s update really working ? Bcoz after loading the game where mc goes to bedroom to sleep after that a dialog box pop up says "This is the end of version 3.0 " nd after that game gies back to main screen .
My question is that is this update have any type of content regarding story progression or i m doing something wrong??

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
s update really working ? Bcoz after loading the game where mc goes to bedroom to sleep after that a dialog box pop up says "This is the end of version 3.0 " nd after that game gies back to main screen .
My question is that is this update have any type of content regarding story progression or i m doing something wrong??
the update works, your problem is that your save is too close to the end of v0.3 for the events that start v0.4 to trigger properly. the solution is loading a save before the event where the MC infiltrates the house of the killer at the end of v0.3.

Reactions: Kjazz

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
I had a problem in v0.4, when I was wearing the clothes. The blinking light was inside the wall. Not in the wardrobe. I reloaded the last save and then it worked. Spying on the mom / dad of the MC friend (Bob), it was a problem too. I reload, and it worked the second time.

Save often to multiple spots.

RPGM. The map is not large. Activate always dash, which travels quickly. Arrows indicate the direction you need to go at the beginning of the game. The MC always says what he is going to do. "I'm going to take a shower, get dressed, and breakfast". I'm going to school. I'm going home to do the homework. I'm goin go to work".
In 2-3 hours you can complete all game (v0.4).

Little sexual action involving the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More action involving male NPCs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC can avoid some actions of male NPCs. Spying on the MC friend's mom and dad is not avoidable. Other scenes, you have a choice to interfere.

The story is good.
The animations are average.
You cannot change the name of the MC (John).
Some minigames (not skippable). They are not difficult, but I know that many do not like it. If you win the minigame and complete missions, you earn points with the spy agency. If you fail, you lose points. With zero points, game over.

Reactions: fugazi666

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Anyone have this bug? After getting a day off and revisting Agency the again, the character gets stuck after the line " You are late."

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
So after trying to meet Domi at the hotel party, where is she? is she the npc behind the security? how do you speak to her????

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
So after trying to meet Domi at the hotel party, where is she? is she the npc behind the security? how do you speak to her????
she is at bar. when u enter hotel take right, and as soon as u enter bar talk to the bartender.

Mangaqe

Jun 20, 2019
Teenagent [v0.4] Nickfifa

Original Size Win: 908 MB

Compressed Size Win: 143 MB

Win: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
can you reupload it please

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes