• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

NerdsLoveIncest

Mar 11, 2018
I tried picking up the console doesn't pop up, but that is of little import. I am just wondering I am going for corruption points or romance and affection? or Both? I have Miko at 231 corruption and romance 1000+. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong doesnt seem to be any progression. Thanks again in advance

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Well it's halfway thru March and no new scenes with any main characters since aug/sep (When did 1.632 come out again?) and scenes taken out. I'm only mentioning this because the 1 year anniversary of this game is on May 22, which is only a couple months away... It would be incredibly ironic if he doesn't have any daughter sex scenes considering the only added scene was one bashing DMD for not having sex in a year...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well it's halfway thru March and no new scenes with any main characters since aug/sep (When did 1.632 come out again?) and scenes taken out. I'm only mentioning this because the 1 year anniversary of this game is on May 22, which is only a couple months away... It would be incredibly ironic if he doesn't have any daughter sex scenes considering the only added scene was one bashing DMD for not having sex in a year...
Quote from the OP in big red letters....

8. TL;DR Patreon does not allow incest, mind control, etc anymore. If devs dont follow, they get the boot. So if the game has changed too much for you, then dont comment and leave.
If you are waiting for incest scenes then you may be in for a very, very long wait.

Patreon doesn't allow and I highly doubt the dev wants booting off the platform to satisfy your needs.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Quote from the OP in big red letters....

If you are waiting for incest scenes then you may be in for a very, very long wait.

Patreon doesn't allow and I highly doubt the dev wants booting off the platform to satisfy your needs.
and you missed the irony of the entire point of the post it seems, it wasn't so much about the incest, but about the lack of sex with the roommate who we all know is still the daughter, but will pretend otherwise so as not to upset the patreon overlords.

Reactions: Zellio

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
can someone help me in regards to triggering the Daught... Foreign Exchange Student HJ scene ? I have her at Affection 230, Romance 656, Corruption 122. I do what the semi-walkthrough says, I dont shower in the morning so I can shower after school dress only in underwear, and catch her at her room... but she is always just laying on her bed, scene never triggers...

Also I showered with her the day before and didnt make her mad as thats a pre-requisite according to guide... I even managed to do the "shower with her and dont make her mad, than shower and put on underwear and go to room, and scene still doesnt trigger". In that second example its nighttime and Wife is home, but in the first example we FES and MC are alone in house, and nothing...

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
You might have to "grind" a bit more to improve stats with FES (foreign exchange student, I know it says FEX). You can't avoid scenes with wife or any other characters as they "can" trigger daughter events. Perhaps you haven't done the movie event yet? Maybe your depravity is too low from showering too much?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I've asked this before... Is Irredeemable abandoning Teacher's Pest's?
His Patroen page hasn't been updated since Feb 26th.

Postings here from all users have also started to "DRY UP". NOT a good sign. Perhaps he could put a link to his webpage www dot irredeemable dot info (for example) where he can host updates. BUT you need to get a login that changes regularly from his Patreon page that is only accessible to donors? Just leave the existing game link on Patroen to keep them happy (And keep donations coming in?)
Going "Dark" is the worst thing he can do.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
can someone help me in regards to triggering the Daught... Foreign Exchange Student HJ scene ? I have her at Affection 230, Romance 656, Corruption 122. I do what the semi-walkthrough says, I dont shower in the morning so I can shower after school dress only in underwear, and catch her at her room... but she is always just laying on her bed, scene never triggers...

Also I showered with her the day before and didnt make her mad as thats a pre-requisite according to guide... I even managed to do the "shower with her and dont make her mad, than shower and put on underwear and go to room, and scene still doesnt trigger". In that second example its nighttime and Wife is home, but in the first example we FES and MC are alone in house, and nothing...
Need one of the good shower endings (the bad ending doesn't change her status to mad, she just locks you out), romance over 150 and FEZ has to be home (wife can be home too which is odd as she can't be home for the shower). If your depravity is over 49 you get the bad ending and have to try again later when it's lower, if it's under 30 you can't drop the soap (doesn't affect the endings just less to see).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I've asked this before... Is Irredeemable abandoning Teacher's Pest's?
His Patroen page hasn't been updated since Feb 26th.

Postings here from all users have also started to "DRY UP". NOT a good sign. Perhaps he could put a link to his webpage www dot irredeemable dot info (for example) where he can host updates. BUT you need to get a login that changes regularly from his Patreon page that is only accessible to donors? Just leave the existing game link on Patroen to keep them happy (And keep donations coming in?)
Going "Dark" is the worst thing he can do.
his patreon is doing decently better after the 2.061 update.

my previous post here mysteriously disappeared; i don’t think it was majorly critical- more of a concern on where the dev is at. it’s possible he went on a mini vacation but usually he posts weekly, sometimes very frequently when there is an update that is about to be dropped.

if we don’t see anything by the end of the month (not a v2.1) or even the first few weeks of April i’d be more concerned.

which would be too bad. game still had great potential despite the strict patreon guidelines.

or it’s also possible Patreon needs to review his shit first before they “allow” him to post. that could be the bottleneck.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
You'd need to be pretty stupid to turn down 5 grand a month even if conversations online piss you off. No, the thing you guys need to realize about Irredeemable is (And I run the risk of being modded again, but oh well) that he doesn't apparently have a good work ethic, doesn't keep schedules, something among those lines. He first promised version 2 in December, took half a month to release a beta in January, and the finished version was nearly a month late. He hasn't done much to add new scenes since aug/sep (Although he apparently had a lot of time to argue with people on web forums like these, when he should've been working).

If he has gone dark, there's as good of a chance that he's working on new scenes as there is that he has abandoned his game because of this. So if you can wait 6 months for content that isn't making fun of DMD, you can certainly wait for him to pop up with content updates

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
The Inc*st patch allows you to change the name from Foreign Exchange Student to whatever name you choose for your daughter.
Several F95zone members worked really hard to un-do the changes the Developer made to the game in order to satisfy his donor website's demands. There's also a blackmail patch that restores scenes with Kaitlyn.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Why is there a link to an "Incest patch" when there really isn't any incest in this game - at least not anymore?

I've played it for a couple of days now, and while it started out good with a lot of promise, it quickly became boring and super repetitive.
The same dialogues over and over and very little variations or surprises when you visit a location.
Why is this even still listed in the "Popular Games" category? Yesterdays news..
The Inc*st patch allows you to change the name from Foreign Exchange Student to whatever name you choose for your daughter.
Several F95zone members worked really hard to un-do the changes the Developer made to the game in order to satisfy his donor website's demands. There's also a blackmail patch that restores scenes with Kaitlyn.
I patched nearly everything from v1.632 back into v2.0x (only missing the MC pills). Probably could have made the MC pills work, but I converted most of that to use corruption instead, which makes more sense to me. Pretty much all the Incest patch does is change the references to "foreign exchange student" back to "daughter." Only works fully if you start a new game and leave the character names blank so the default ones are chosen.

Realistically...there's been 0 new content since September (V1.632) and I guess it's been nearly 3 weeks since his last paetron post so...if the game isn't dead it's not looking good for it being continued.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Why is there a link to an "Incest patch" when there really isn't any incest in this game - at least not anymore?

I've played it for a couple of days now, and while it started out good with a lot of promise, it quickly became boring and super repetitive.
The same dialogues over and over and very little variations or surprises when you visit a location.
Why is this even still listed in the "Popular Games" category? Yesterdays news..
Which games have more views and comments?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes