Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Is it possible to change the dialogues ourselves in the rpy files? :p

Just too bored.
You can change the rpy's with Notepad however you like (Notepad++ or similar makes them look nicer and easier to tell text from functions). Helps if you're familiar with programming but not required.

Reactions: Jon Grey

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
What would you like it to say in the console? That's what it says for #6, check your achievements list...if it's not there then you typed something wrong.
You need a repaired update6.rpy file to get #14 see here:
didn't expected that i needed to add a point to the end : completeAcheivement("You've already seen everything.") it wasn't in the post. ^_^;

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
still doing something wrong with the command as the achievement don't show for the #14.
i looked at the picture after i unRPA the files and i can't find something i haven't seen yet. what is the #14 about ?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
still doing something wrong with the command as the achievement don't show for the #14.
i looked at the picture after i unRPA the files and i can't find something i haven't seen yet. what is the #14 about ?
Open up update6.rpy, edit->search: "[d_word]" change to "[d_name]"

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Open up update6.rpy, edit->search: "[d_word]" change to "[d_name]"
i used your update6.rpy file and i deleted the update6.rypc, so there is no [d_word] left in this rpy.

so now in the file i have

chieves.append("Finished watching [d_name] change clothes without interruption.")
achievement.register("Finished watching [d_name] change clothes without interruption.")

but, in game, i can't make that event happen (still wondering which on it is, is it the one when she changed herself in her room after i bought the clothes ?)

and when i wrote completeAchievement("Finished watching [d_name] change clothes without interruption.") nothing happen. i tried by replacing the [d_name] with the "real" name too.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
i used your update6.rpy file and i deleted the update6.rypc, so there is no [d_word] left in this rpy.

so now in the file i have

chieves.append("Finished watching [d_name] change clothes without interruption.")
achievement.register("Finished watching [d_name] change clothes without interruption.")

but, in game, i can't make that event happen (still wondering which on it is, is it the one when she changed herself in her room after i bought the clothes ?)

and when i wrote completeAchievement("Finished watching [d_name] change clothes without interruption.") nothing happen. i tried by replacing the [d_name] with the "real" name too.
I kinda remember either #6 or #14 requiring me to start a new game to see in the achievement list after fixing the file. If you don't want to go through everything again, download the 100% savegames from the OP.
where are saved games located?
They're listed in the OP under the save spoiler.

Reactions: nono_boulot

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Hi,
Will there be an update for this game? If yes when will it be?

Thx for answers
Nobody Knows. he doesn't post.

He's not posting any info anywhere are far as I can tell. I kind of feel sorry for people donating to him and he can't even be bothered to post on his Patroen page. He hasn't posted there since Feb 26th.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Nobody Knows. he doesn't post.

He's not posting any info anywhere are far as I can tell. I kind of feel sorry for people donating to him and he can't even be bothered to post on his Patroen page. He hasn't posted there since Feb 26th.
Developers communicate with patrons other ways too.... email, Discord, private websites. I have no idea whether he has but I wouldn't assume that he hasn't

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not all of his patrons are on discord. i hope nothing is wrong with him and he is in good health, but some communication would have been nice.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes