Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Gourls

Jul 4, 2017
The sassy narrator might be my favorite aspect of this game. Not that the rest is bad at all (it isn't), but the narrator is something very unique.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The sassy narrator might be my favorite aspect of this game. Not that the rest is bad at all (it isn't), but the narrator is something very unique.
Fun fact: the original "cheat code" to enter when asked for your CC was going to be "jerk off", which would turn off much of the fourth-wall breaking and meta-narration, because I was concerned many people would be put off by it.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Anybody have the $20 preview, "student body presented?"

Gourls

Jul 4, 2017
Fun fact: the original "cheat code" to enter when asked for your CC was going to be "jerk off", which would turn off much of the fourth-wall breaking and meta-narration, because I was concerned many people would be put off by it.
I'm glad you left it in!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I didn't think Sara's tits were that big given that first dream sequence where you are getting blown by her.

nice surprise and thanks deem!

Reactions: paladin07

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I started to take a crack at the Daughter. I have a ways to go on the face (it's not close yet), but it's a start...

Meghan_NotDaughter_1.jpg
If anyone has any ideas as to which Daz model most resembles the daughter, feel free to share!

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I started to take a crack at the Daughter. I have a ways to go on the face (it's not close yet), but it's a start...

View attachment 16729
If anyone has any ideas as to which Daz model most resembles the daughter, feel free to share!
I like yours better than the one in game. Something about the lips and the eyes of the characters in game, just weird me out. Like the game though. Fun to play.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Heavily guarded trade secret. Although I'll say it's probably coming sooner than you think if your frame of reference is most every DAZ VN for the past 8 months or so.
So our testicles shall remain blue for the next 5 months instead of 6?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
walkthrough up to 1.5 is on the first page.

I have some saves right before the Meghan college event and right before you get D to agree to let you shower with her (on page 65).

just grind away and continue building affection and romance ; eventually you will unlock all content.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
How do get parent teacher conference to trigger??
50% chance to trigger when you come home from school if you're on the 2nd week and you've found Kait in the locker room. Also won't trigger if you're save is pre-1.5.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

View attachment 16729
Hah, nice job, although I do have issues with the daughter's proportions. I guess there's no real reason to be coy, the daughter is based on Pix Lucy for G3F. Maybe she'll get some sweet tats in the future.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes