• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Deem, I'm looking at the character model for the wife and I think there are a couple of things that make her look a little strange. I think the biggest one is between her cheekbones and her jaw. She has high cheekbones and a slightly squarish jaw, so the angle from the top of her cheeks and the point of her chin give a bulging appearance to the sides of the lower face. This is also present on Meghan's model. That bulging jowl combined with a mouth that seems a little too narrow and puckered, the wife's lower jaw seems a little off. Compare that to the daughter or Sara who have more ovular aces with less protruding lips. I'm looking at Kaitlyn's model right now and her cheekbones are less pronounced, so despite having a more angular jawline, she still looks a little more normal.

Personally I don't think it's too huge of a distraction (more so on the wife than any of the other characters) but if you're interested in addressing that complaint, I think it's mostly rooted in the jawlines, cheekbones, and the protrusion of the lips.
Thanks for the feedback.

With regard to Meghan her face is unaltered Blaire for G3F. Skin is different (I probably use more freckled and blemished skin than most with post-processing it away) and hair is different, and I don't use heavy makeup because it doesn't fit the character (most of my characters use at most a little eye makeup, could be one reason why some people dislike them.)

If you compare it to something like BB(not criticizing here, just pointing out a difference in the aesthetic) it looks very different. DS usually uses heavy makeup. I'd imagine he chooses mostly smooth complexions but it hardly matter because most of the renders are post-processed so heavily (my guess is Topaz Denoise) that the skin has no texture at all. I started running more denoise(not as extreme) myself, since people seem to like it, though I personally like a little more textured look.

As for the wife she is not entirely stock and I probably did fuck her face up at some point trying to fix how it looks in a particular expression (the base character just has naturally bitchy face and it's very difficult to pose so that it doesn't look bitchy--I haven't found a single pre-made expression that doesn't look terrible on her). I'm reverting her face back to 100% stock FWSA Monika HD(which, as you'll see, is very similar). Here is a quick render I just did for an example (the angles are slightly different, but you get the point. Here is the original: home-master-bedroom-night-w-1.jpg and here is the wife with completely stock face: wife bed 1.jpg .

So maybe the angle is bad--looking at it again now it's possible i just some spotlights to kill that nose shadow. Or maybe she doesn't belong out in the wild, without studio lighting.

Another problem with the wife is that her hair cut is simply ugly from a lot of angles, though it does make her look appropriately older. I took some renders that I think are generally disliked, switched out the hair and there was a very noticeable increase in her attractiveness imo. There are a lot renders with the wife, a change in the hair necessitates rerendering every single one, including hundreds of frames worth of video. Depending on how fast I can get the new content finished(which is, of course, the priority) we'll see how many of these changes make it into the next update.

As for Kaitlyn, I think her face looks great. She looks a little odd in the dream sequence stills due to poor lighting on my part, I'll fix that at some point though it's not really a priority, and her video is a mess--it dates back to before the 1.1 changes to Kaitlyn(to before the first release even) and I haven't got around to rerendering it entirely yet (it's actually a ton of frames with many different pieces stitched together).

Anyway, to conclude this tome I think I'll say that a lot of what people think are issues with the models are more likely issues with lighting, something I'm definitely working at improving.

Reactions: paladin07

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Thanks for the feedback.

With regard to Meghan her face is unaltered Blaire for G3F. Skin is different (I probably use more freckled and blemished skin than most with post-processing it away) and hair is different, and I don't use heavy makeup because it doesn't fit the character (most of my characters use at most a little eye makeup, could be one reason why some people dislike them.)

If you compare it to something like BB(not criticizing here, just pointing out a difference in the aesthetic) it looks very different. DS usually uses heavy makeup. I'd imagine he chooses mostly smooth complexions but it hardly matter because most of the renders are post-processed so heavily (my guess is Topaz Denoise) that the skin has no texture at all. I started running more denoise(not as extreme) myself, since people seem to like it, though I personally like a little more textured look.

As for the wife she is not entirely stock and I probably did fuck her face up at some point trying to fix how it looks in a particular expression (the base character just has naturally bitchy face and it's very difficult to pose so that it doesn't look bitchy--I haven't found a single pre-made expression that doesn't look terrible on her). I'm reverting her face back to 100% stock FWSA Monika HD(which, as you'll see, is very similar). Here is a quick render I just did for an example (the angles are slightly different, but you get the point. Here is the original: View attachment 16249 and here is the wife with completely stock face: View attachment 16248 .

So maybe the angle is bad--looking at it again now it's possible i just some spotlights to kill that nose shadow. Or maybe she doesn't belong out in the wild, without studio lighting.

Another problem with the wife is that her hair cut is simply ugly from a lot of angles, though it does make her look appropriately older. I took some renders that I think are generally disliked, switched out the hair and there was a very noticeable increase in her attractiveness imo. There are a lot renders with the wife, a change in the hair necessitates rerendering every single one, including hundreds of frames worth of video. Depending on how fast I can get the new content finished(which is, of course, the priority) we'll see how many of these changes make it into the next update.

As for Kaitlyn, I think her face looks great. She looks a little odd in the dream sequence stills due to poor lighting on my part, I'll fix that at some point though it's not really a priority, and her video is a mess--it dates back to before the 1.1 changes to Kaitlyn(to before the first release even) and I haven't got around to rerendering it entirely yet (it's actually a ton of frames with many different pieces stitched together).

Anyway, to conclude this tome I think I'll say that a lot of what people think are issues with the models are more likely issues with lighting, something I'm definitely working at improving.

Let me ask this what version do you think you will be giving us the chance to fuck the daughter or Meghan?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Heavily guarded trade secret. Although I'll say it's probably coming sooner than you think if your frame of reference is most every DAZ VN for the past 8 months or so.
Ok I can respect that can you at least divulge when the wife will give the MC a blow job?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Ok I can respect that can you at least divulge when the wife will give the MC a blow job?
That wouldn't be too hard to make happen, it's just that wife scenes aren't exactly at the top of everyone's list so I've sort of overlooked it. It would make sense now that you have more romantic options with her. It's something I'll work on in between the other stuff (though usually when i start an animation next thing I know it's 6 hours later).

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
That wouldn't be too hard to make happen, it's just that wife scenes aren't exactly at the top of everyone's list so I've sort of overlooked it. It would make sense now that you have more romantic options with her. It's something I'll work on in between the other stuff (though usually when i start an animation next thing I know it's 6 hours later).
I guess that is really my whole point I have super high romance with the wife she still grumbles at me when I take off her covers in the morning

Like when you have high romance with the wife maybe you should think about have HER initiate some stuff like if you go into the living room and its just you and her maybe have a random thing were she asks you to watch a movie or something and it starts off with cuddling and then she takes off her top to give you a tit job but then you are interrupted when you hear the daughter coming so you take a blanket and throw it over both of you and makes it seem like you are cuddling then the daughter decides to watch the movie with you on the chair and the wife gives you a handy under the blanket (I should note that corruption should be high in order for that to happen since I don't see the wife wanting to play bop the bishop with the daughter there) after you cum the daughter decides she wants to sleep and you remove the covers and the wife blows you to clean up the mess.

Also maybe have it were if you goto sleep early the wife will wake you up and either blow you or fuck you since she "NEEDS IT" and she can ride your cock

Those are just a couple suggestions for the wife to be a lot nicer to you when romance is up

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I guess that is really my whole point I have super high romance with the wife she still grumbles at me when I take off her covers in the morning

Like when you have high romance with the wife maybe you should think about have HER initiate some stuff like if you go into the living room and its just you and her maybe have a random thing were she asks you to watch a movie or something and it starts off with cuddling and then she takes off her top to give you a tit job but then you are interrupted when you hear the daughter coming so you take a blanket and throw it over both of you and makes it seem like you are cuddling then the daughter decides to watch the movie with you on the chair and the wife gives you a handy under the blanket (I should note that corruption should be high in order for that to happen since I don't see the wife wanting to play bop the bishop with the daughter there) after you cum the daughter decides she wants to sleep and you remove the covers and the wife blows you to clean up the mess.

Also maybe have it were if you goto sleep early the wife will wake you up and either blow you or fuck you since she "NEEDS IT" and she can ride your cock

Those are just a couple suggestions for the wife to be a lot nicer to you when romance is up
I definitely agree with you about the wife. One issue is that the wife's interactions with you are almost never simply neutral--she's usually a bitch. It's a lot of work (relative to reward) to go back and write alternate interactions for every dialogue you might have with the wife, though I have started to throw you a bone a little bit by adding apologetic asides and things if your romance with the wife is high.

I like your suggestions, they give the player incentive to romance the wife even in the aren't particularly interested in romancing the wife. I'll definitely keep that kind of thing in mind going forward.

This is top secret stuff guys,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
adding apologetic asides and things is your romance with the wife is high.
A bunch of games get weird with the dialog when they don't advance with the story well. Seem like a "mad libs" structure to it would be sensible long term. i.e have 2 or 3 states for each character, so that it changes with conditions. There are some pretty glaring examples in Big Brother, when the girl who just had your dick in her ass the night before get upset when you open the door on her changing the next morning. As good as this game is, I hope it last long enough for dialog states to matter...

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
wife scenes aren't exactly at the top of everyone's list
Yeah... bitchy wife might be a bit too real. I'm sure plenty of folks can get that at home IRL, and don't play ero-games for more of it. Cheerleader or sisters new bestie sure look interesting. Although, I like it when a dev finishes out a character and I'd advocate completing frumpy girl first... at least to something fappable.

Reactions: jackkane

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I definitely agree with you about the wife. One issue is that the wife's interactions with you are almost never simply neutral--she's usually a bitch. It's a lot of work (relative to reward) to go back and write alternate interactions for every dialogue you might have with the wife, though I have started to throw you a bone a little bit by adding apologetic asides and things is your romance with the wife is high.

I like your suggestions, they give the player incentive to romance the wife even in the aren't particularly interested in romancing the wife. I'll definitely keep that kind of thing in mind going forward.

This is top secret stuff guys,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noice dude and I got a truck load more for suggestions but thanks for the reply I will add some more later.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Yeah... bitchy wife might be a bit too real. I'm sure plenty of folks can get that at home IRL, and don't play ero-games for more of it. Cheerleader or sisters new bestie sure look interesting. Although, I like it when a dev finishes out a character and I'd advocate completing frumpy girl first... at least to something fappable.
Yeh, the thing is I'm not ready story-wise to jump right in to hardcore sex with any of the girls yet, so in lieu of having simply another fondling animation or, at best, some kind of mid-tier insertion (what is the tier list, again?) I figured I might as well throw in some hardcore fucking with the wife, as it is something that makes sense (the morning sex) and it's actually suggested more often that you might think. Some of the the same reasoning behind the Anne event (only no one actually suggested that: I have to take all the blame).

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Yeh, the thing is I'm not ready story-wise to jump right in to hardcore sex with any of the girls yet, so in lieu of having simply another fondling animation or, at best, some kind of mid-tier insertion (what is the tier list, again?) I figured I might as well throw in some hardcore fucking with the wife, as it is something that makes sense (the morning sex) and it's actually suggested more often that you might think. Some of the the same reasoning behind the Anne event (only no one actually suggested that: I have to take all the blame).
Ya but I loved the Anne fuck fest she was begging for the dick and begging to get nutted in my kinda woman you ask me xD

Reactions: jackkane

masterb308

Aug 24, 2017
How can I get to the "movie with daughter" scene? I have played for 20-30 days in game but haven't got that scene yet.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Since it's now going down the romance route with the missus, how about having her initiate some content? Either interrupting his sweet dreams (morphing from Sara to w would not only be funny but about time since he's doing all the work to save their marriage!) or maybe interrupting his shower at weekend? Husband and wife content to rescue those poor, innocent schoolgirls :p lol - I'm getting too old for this shit. I'll get me coat.

Reactions: queeg500

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
How can I get to the "movie with daughter" scene? I have played for 20-30 days in game but haven't got that scene yet.
It's a 100% if you trigger "home_evening" (which is done by such normal stuff as: coming home from school) on any Thursday past the 14th day and before the 999th day. It's a one time only event so if you got it and passed initially you won't be able to see it again without some console magic.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It's a 100% if you trigger "home_evening" (which is done by such normal stuff as: coming home from school) on any Thursday past the 14th day and before the 999th day. It's a one time only event so if you got it and passed initially you won't be able to see it again without some console magic.
Or save scuming

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ya know what this thread needs? Fan Renders!

Meghan5.jpg

Face is Blaire for G3F, but I tweaked it a bit. Skin texture is P3DAngel for G3F. I did several other morphs to dial in the body. It's not perfect I'm sure, but I like it anyways!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes