Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
does anyone know how to get 15 21 and 22 for the achievements?
15 - when you watch the movie with D, follow her in the bathroom.
21 - you can initiate shower with D if you have high enough romance - when you come from the school and if she is in the bathroom, knock on the door.
22 - well - drop the soap - it's not the rocket science.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@irredeemable Dude you gonna give us more anne content any time soon or is that still a bit off.
From the dev himself...

I probably won't touch Anne with a 10-foot pole, sexually, for quite some time. I mean, she's already had a full sex scene and in the last poll she got literally 0 votes out of maybe 100 (even the wfie got 6). So yeh, not looking for a repeat of 1.4 any time soon.
Doubt you'll see any more for a long time if at all.

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
I'm wondering, is this all mind control and hypnosis or whatever, or is there actual seduction and willing characters and such (besides the wife i assume) also?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
ok have the D over 210 romance but she still sends me away when I knock on the shower door. What level should romance be at for that to work?

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
ok have the D over 210 romance but she still sends me away when I knock on the shower door. What level should romance be at for that to work?
i got it at romance 131

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
All I have to say #TeamMeg now after saying that i must say you have some of the best animations I have seen for these type of games. The only games I have played that comes close to your animations is My Girlfriend's Amnesia. Keep up the good work

Reactions: irredeemable

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
You have to have caught her coming out of the the shower first(with a high romance score, don't remember off the top of my head). Ask her to join and she'll say she's already finished but maybe next time.

After that you'll just need to catch her in the shower while the wife is out of the house.

Reactions: dbp5ca

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Things change that don't work with old save, it happens when games are being developed. Code changes that isn't compatible with code in the saves. It causes corruption which is how a lot of people end up with bugs or it just won't work at all.

If you don't want to keep starting from scratch then I'd suggest waiting until it's finished.
The 70 day game play through was done from day 1 to day 70 on 1.53 version of the game. So I do not understand what you're trying to say.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'm going to try to make the next update not break your 1.5 saves, but it will result in situations that won't make any sense. Say you're on day 100 and you get the intro to the Sara story line. The interaction will play as if it's the first week of school.

There are also may be situations where I would simply have to guess at what events have previously taken place or what choices have been made as I haven't got a variable tracking every little thing that happens. Sure, that's something I could do in the future, but I often end up taking the plot in directions I hadn't anticipated. Adding variables tracking literally everything is time consuming and, well, results in just really inelegant and unwieldy code (and mine is a sloppy enough already). I'll try to be better about adding tracking variables that may be useful for future content, though.

Also, in the future I may add significant events that are tied to specific days (say prom, or some sort of Christmas event) so if you've already passed that day in your save there's no good way of making that content available. This, again, causes the problem of having to guess at whatever the outcomes of those events might have been.

Finally, I may have cause to change a class definition. I believe it is possible to add properties and methods to a class at runtime but there are various problems with that approach which may or may not be an issue. So we'll see. I'll try to avoid breaking saves in the future but it may not always be possible.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes