Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
It's pretty obvious even before the pills that she loves her dad and thinks her mom is a bitch. Though she didn't think of her dad in THAT way the couch episode changed everything. Most of us on a play though have her control around 80 and corruption around 50 so it's not that hard to visualize it happening with or without pills. Maybe d should start sharing dad's 6 packs that he drinks every day.
I like the sound of this. after the events of v1.5.x, F has already won over D so much that she'll let him shower with her.

as D may be going to college herself, wouldn't F want her to know what alcohol tastes like in the interest of "protecting" her? or maybe more likely just having a few brewskis with F during a game in the living room. I kind of picture her as a lightweight so after 1-2 beers (if she doesn't hate the taste of it) she is more suggestible to doing sexy stuff.

on another note- now that D is sleeping naked; when we choose the view to get closer, there's no way to get back to the view before- you have to click on another room in house.

could we get alternate views of naked D at night and the opportunity to sleep next to her? maybe some event where wife is at a weekend conference and you can do this without her cockblocking or telling you the toilet needs to get fixed again lol.

Aug 5, 2016
"And I should start my own business."

I like all or most of these ideas, they just require a lot of setup. Setup which I'm willing to do, but this all takes time. A football game and prom, in particular, are two events you just have to have somewhere in an American high school game. So yeh, expect to see something along those lines at some point.
Of course, I know you need time to put this game together. I'm certainly not complaining about your progress speed, I very much appreciate the time you put into making this game and interacting with the community to improve it. I'm just spitballing some ideas that I think would fit well in this game and make it unique down the road.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
as D may be going to college herself, wouldn't F want her to know what alcohol tastes like in the interest of "protecting" her? or maybe more likely just having a few brewskis with F during a game in the living room. I kind of picture her as a lightweight so after 1-2 beers (if she doesn't hate the taste of it) she is more suggestible to doing sexy stuff.
The daughter isn't the naive innocent type in the style of DMD, chances are she knows her way around alcohol.

The first sign of getting horny and she's in the bathroom taking care of it, she knows what she's doing.

Reactions: atlas114

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also add items to your inventory

There's a cheat code at the very beginning, when the narrator asks for your credit card number.
so the whole change to affection corruption and so on i still cant make work dont know how ? in your message you says to use () and a number inside doesent work i tried doing the = also doesent work

M

MantisK

You mean father/daughter? That is absolutely 1000% percent going to happen at some point, otherwise i would easily be the most heinous cock-teasing blueballler in the land. First iteration will likely require MC pill, but I'm always wracking my brain for ways to make things work without them.
You've literally written her desire to get mom out and take dad sine the first go, obviously the pill should be used on mom to get her out of the way so daughters natural desires can take root.
As for the scene ends, just play a day or two, you will see.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Spiking Kaitilyn's drink is likely in the next major patch, along with more Kait content. I probably won't touch Anne with a 10-foot-pole, sexually, for quite some time. I mean, she's already had a full sex scene and in the last poll she got literally 0 votes out of maybe 100 (even the wfie got 6). So yeh, not looking for a repeat of 1.4 any time soon.

I may use the facts of how that situation went down as a plot point, though.
I really liked that her husband was a cop. I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole either, simply for that reason. I see a bad ending with her. She is still hotter than the Mom, though.:eek:penedeyewink:

@irredeemable ,Quick question, if you don't mind. What's with all of their upper lips? They all look like they had collagen injections gone horribly wrong. Was that on purpose (artistic license), or are you still working things out on that front?

Still like where the game is going, I was just curious.:)

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I really liked that her husband was a cop. I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole either, simply for that reason. I see a bad ending with her. She is still hotter than the Mom, though.:eek:penedeyewink:

@irredeemable ,Quick question, if you don't mind. What's with all of their upper lips? They all look like they had collagen injections gone horribly wrong. Was that on purpose (artistic license), or are you still working things out on that front?

Still like where the game is going, I was just curious.:)
It's DAZ and I never fooled with the lips. Most base models have plump lips, the only thing I've done is make them smaller after (and before, even) people started complaining, and change it so that the ridge in the middle of the upper lip(the "cupid's bow") isn't as pronounced.

You really think they all look bad? The wife has a wonky upper lip but it's almost endearing to me at this point and i think most of the other characters look OK.

AjaxWi

Aug 15, 2017
Found this screenshot on a adult game website but never saw it in the game. Looks like it is from the daughter "fashion show" interaction. 1jwy3ebdzjji.jpg

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
It's DAZ and I never fooled with the lips. Most base models have plump lips, the only thing I've done is make them smaller after (and before, even) people started complaining, and change it so that the ridge in the middle of the upper lip(the "cupid's bow") isn't as pronounced.

You really think they all look bad? The wife has a wonky upper lip but it's almost endearing to me at this point and i think most of the other characters look OK.
I don't think they look bad at all...just different. I was just wondering. I am more interested in the story anyway. I didn't know if this was your preference or something that you were still working on in the Alpha. Who am I to judge other peoples preferences. Like I said, I was just curious.:)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
What are the last two achievements on the list? Also, can we make some events repeatable? I didn't have high enough stats when watching the notebook to finish up the scene, and was hoping to get a chance to do it again.

AjaxWi

Aug 15, 2017
Ha! Originally that was part of an animation I was making, then I figured it be more fun just to have the wife cockblock you there.
Oh I see. I was really hoping to see that scene! Dad should rip out the toilet and dig a latrine in the back yard! So tired of being cock blocked : (

Orkitheork

Jul 4, 2017
Is there any way to interact with Sara or Katelyn other than dreaming? I can visit Katelyn in the locker rooms but not anything further and honestly never ever seen Sara besides the very first scene and once while shopping with my daughter.

Is there any way to do... anything with them?

Also... What are the daughters panties used for?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I used a save Game and get this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/actions.rpy", line 419, in script
File "game/actions.rpy", line 419, in <module>
NameError: name 'wife_condom_denied' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\TP-1.53-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Downloads\TP-1.53-win\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Downloads\TP-1.53-win\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Teacher's Pets 1.53

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible to cheat that I can have this again the living room event with my daughter?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I used a save Game and get this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\TP-1.53-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Downloads\TP-1.53-win\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Downloads\TP-1.53-win\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Teacher's Pets 1.53
Saves from 1.4x won't play nice with 1.5.

Is it possible to cheat that I can have this again the living room event with my daughter?
Shift-o to open the console, then use the command jump watch_singstar_finale. Be warned that this could end up breaking your save in some way. Or not, I'm really not sure.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes