Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

ns332

May 14, 2017
the game is dead since he tried to move away from his original idea, the "new" version is a joke with less content than the old 1.6 had (after 6 months of rework) and since we had that "new" versionnothing realy was done and now with the long absence of the guy who is making it i don't get my hopes up for anything and ait for the "sorry guys i won't finsih this" message iin a couple weeks, or months since he likes to take things rather slow.
I played the reworked version. And yes it had less content. Yes a lot of fetishes were removed. But anyway it was one of my favorite games. I was hoping for developers will find patreon like site without any restrictions. Now he is absent for a month and i'm thinking to stop checking this thread.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
It's really a shame, i really like Meg model. I hope someone will take care her in different game mayby.
Possibly
OK, so while I've taken some artistic license on my Meghan (I like more interesting faces), I'm sure some of you are looking for a closer match to Meghan's features.

With that in mind, here's a formula you can work off of, based on some research materials...

First off, here's a pic of the Model detailed below, generated using Iray, in Daz Studio.

View attachment 29432

The skin is from P3D Angel:

Hair is Georgia Hair:

- Morph Settings for figure depicted above -

Body and Head settings:
Blaire Head & Body: 100% -

Scale: 92%
Render Sub D Level: 2
Breasts Cleavage: 15%
Sternum Width: -25%
Thin: 15%
Voluptuous: 40%
Weight: -10%
Youth Shape Adjust: 100%
Youth Shape Narrow: 100%
Youth Weight: -10%
Youth Breast 1: 20%
Youth Breast 2: 5%
Youth Breast 3: 20%
Lip Lower Height: 50%
Nose Size Depth: -50%
Nose Width Center Line: -50%
Nose Wing Width: -60%
HS Head Shape Fix: 1.00
Teen Josie 7 Face Slim: 100%
Navel: ? (unknown, unable to determine)
Cheek Flex (adjusts Cheek Flex L/R): 25% (25%)​

That's all the active morphs I can spot at the moment...

Note that I have several morph sets for G3F. This should at least get you into the ballpark/give you some hints r.e. how YOU might be able to dial in Blaire to look more like Meghan.

And I'm sure others may be able to dial Meghan in more closely than I have her, so consider this formula as a 'starting point'...

As for Daughter, I haven't figured that one out yet. Perhaps someone else can take a crack...
If anyone can figure out the other character models I'd be interested as well

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
Sooo the older version had more content and was more complete? If its better than the version we have now, is it still possible to get that version somewhere?

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
well i give up...i finally deleted my pledge to him after being there from almost the start of the game
but enough is enough, just makes me sad all that potential gone...

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You're not the only one it seems, the pledged went down from 5,3k to around 3,8k in the last few days. Still too much for lots of nothing in the last month, but maybe it's kind of a wake up call.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
You're not the only one it seems, the pledged went down from 5,3k to around 3,8k in the last few days. Still too much for lots of nothing in the last month, but maybe it's kind of a wake up call.
fingers crossed he went full hermit mode and been working on game nonstop for last month and that why no one has heard from him although past experience on this site has led me to find this sadly unlikely.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
fingers crossed he went full hermit mode and been working on game nonstop for last month and that why no one has heard from him although past experience on this site has led me to find this sadly unlikely.
That's sadly quite unlikely...
I think the captain has left the ship long ago...

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Nobody watches as they lose $1,500 in a month and does nothing. Even if you got into a car wreck you'd at least pop up. It's pretty obvious he's hoping that people keep funding him and he bleeds as much money as he can.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
So, I thought I'd pop back in to see TP's status, and WOW! I'll reserve my thoughts and opinions to myself, yet I must say I was expecting something, well, not THIS. Is it too late to grab my popcorn and sit down to watch?

Reactions: Retro

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So, I thought I'd pop back in to see TP's status, and WOW! I'll reserve my thoughts and opinions to myself, yet I must say I was expecting something, well, not THIS. Is it too late to grab my popcorn and sit down to watch?
As long as you don't piss off the mods... Which is very easy to do

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Games seem to be abandoned for one of the following reasons:

1. Patreon cracked down on the content of the game (ala Big Brother)
2. Not making enough money to continue development.
3. Real Life (TM) problems (The Gift, Ethan's Legacy)
4. Dev fucking disappears.

Of all of the games on this forum that fall into category 4 this has GOT to be the most popular and profitable by a long shot, right? For the sake of the game I hope its actually category 3 but for Deem's sake I hope not because that would mean something terrible happened to him.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
1. Patreon cracked down on the content of the game (ala Big Brother)
2. Not making enough money to continue development.
I'd put my money on number 1 paired up with laziness on the devs part, this whole 2.0 was just a sloppy "I cut everything that patreon doesn't want out and see what happens" kind of work and after that it seems like just another "Let's see how far we can take it with the money grabbing" kind of scenario.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Any reason why my antivirus quarantines the files when I start up the game?
It seems a few programs like Mcafee mark them as false positive, so either deactivate the program or put the exe on the whitelist.

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
Games seem to be abandoned for one of the following reasons:

Of all of the games on this forum that fall into category 4 this has GOT to be the most popular and profitable by a long shot, right? For the sake of the game I hope its actually category 3 but for Deem's sake I hope not because that would mean something terrible happened to him.
I expect it's a combo of these two. Going from the creatives I know it's pretty easy to get up inside your own head. I expect Deem is hiding under his bed in some kind of anxiety haze. I've seen exactly that happen with projects with way less money and stress involved. By now he's too ashamed and terrified to show himself and explain what happened. Sad but true, but I don't expect him to come back. Certainly not soon.

Reactions: icherwin

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, I finally manage to get to Meghan's first date, but I'm way below the 250 romance needed and no matter what I do, I can't get anything out of her but leaving.
So I use the console and raise romance to 251, but now whenever a positive reaction might happen the game crashes.

Is anyone fit enough in renpy to see through my traceback what is the problem AND how to fix it?

Aussie_perv

Oct 17, 2017
This game needs to be removed..seen heaps saying it but it is still here. It is only in popular games because it showed some potential at the start.. then filled hundreds of pages with people asking the same questions over and over and a crapload about cookies while the dev stripped almost all content from it ;)
It sucks but sadly it all turned to shit. Hope the dev is ok.. milking all that money from supporters and not delivering anything must be super hard work.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Considering some of the things I've been modded for on this topic, you have a bigger chance of getting modded for asking if this is abandoned then the game has of being labeled abandoned

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes