• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
You need to buy pill from shady dealer. When you use it, wife says no sex without condom.
This unlocks condoms in shop.
When you have condoms bought, you need to buy and use pill form the dealer.
Buy wine and give it to her. then you get to have sex and without a condom

Anyone know how to corrupt Meghan or Kaitlyn?

IB156

Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys. I just want to know where i buy the dress for the daughter after i give the wife the tickets. Can't seem to find the boutique?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Buy wine and give it to her. then you get to have sex and without a condom

Anyone know how to corrupt Meghan or Kaitlyn?
Either play v1.632 because v2.0x removes that option or use my "restore mod" for v2.0x.

Hey guys. I just want to know where i buy the dress for the daughter after i give the wife the tickets. Can't seem to find the boutique?
Boutique unlocks unreliably for me....I want to says it's generally not directly after school but the next time slot after that and it might even have to be a weekend. There should be 2 ways to unlock it but I don't think either work properly...just skip a few days and eventually it unlocks.

Reactions: IB156

IB156

Mar 6, 2018
Either play v1.632 because v2.0x removes that option or use my "restore mod" for v2.0x.

Boutique unlocks unreliably for me....I want to says it's generally not directly after school but the next time slot after that and it might even have to be a weekend. There should be 2 ways to unlock it but I don't think either work properly...just skip a few days and eventually it unlocks.
Thanks for the quick answer. I will try to do that then :)

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
TP-2.061-win Thats the one i am using. the wine works. it also corrupts for 1, two if you get her to finish the bottle. or was the reply for corrupting the girls?

i got wife to 146 corruption and she still will not allow exchange student to drink wine :(

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
TP-2.061-win Thats the one i am using. the wine works. it also corrupts for 1, two if you get her to finish the bottle. or was the reply for corrupting the girls?

i got wife to 146 corruption and she still will not allow exchange student to drink wine :(
Your exchange student isn't allowed to drink wine.
Can't touch Sara at all, can't blackmail Kaitlyn and can't touch Meghan in school after v1.632 without my mod.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is this game abandoned? Last post on Patreon in February.
No idea, at the moment it doesn't seem like it's alive anymore, but who knows. The dev might've been battered to death by his monthly patreon check.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
With nothing better to do for so long, I grinded the relationships to ridiculous levels. I kept thinking there was something I was missing. I've got 4 of the characters up to 4 digits! Then I found this site and learned more about how developers can sometimes hit snags in their games.

I don't have the wisdom or inside knowledge to know why or what causes these gaps in development. I know the common assumption is something nefarious. I simply pause my patron support until the creator appears back in the saddle.

That said, going a month or so without any Patron communication is poor customer support. The only thing really needed to keep loyalty among supporters is regular communication (one could say it's the only thing needed to keep ANY relationship healthy).

So, I still peek in on the Patron page from time to time, but I've moved on until further notice. The other good thing about this site is that it's allowed me to sample so many other wonderful games, some of which are now getting my support.

Reactions: LastWord666

indra satrya

Mar 29, 2018
so.. i just download this game. read list achievements and need mind control pill but i can't buy it. try cheat inventory no success tho. can someone tell me what's wrong?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
so.. i just download this game. read list achievements and need mind control pill but i can't buy it. try cheat inventory no success tho. can someone tell me what's wrong?
The new iteration of TP has no mind control pills. Not since 1.632 version. Removed to conform to stricter Patreon rules about content they find inappropriate.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
I'm so mad, I just downloaded this, just opened travel and I lol'd because of the spinning images. I'm so childish ffs

indra satrya

Mar 29, 2018
The new iteration of TP has no mind control pills. Not since 1.632 version. Removed to conform to stricter Patreon rules about content they find inappropriate.
oh, thank you and can you tell me how to finish achievement no #5? since that pill not allow i can't do this "When wife is in bed at night with mug next to her use the pill". I try with wine no success

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
inventory.money
player.depravity

(x) = char first letter?
w = wife
d = daughter

(x).affection
(x).romance
(x).corruption
(x).likes = idk what this does

(x).relationship:
0 = acquinted
1 = interested
2 = infatuated

(x).mood:
0 = normal
1 = mad
2 = furious

(x).sex options:
anal
bjs
kissed
licked
fingered
handjobs
sex_counts

--------

here are some console things, since the other post is gone???

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
oh, thank you and can you tell me how to finish achievement no #5? since that pill not allow i can't do this "When wife is in bed at night with mug next to her use the pill". I try with wine no success
you can't get it welcome to the bugs of what we have atm

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Is this game abandoned? Last post on Patreon in February.
the game is dead since he tried to move away from his original idea, the "new" version is a joke with less content than the old 1.6 had (after 6 months of rework) and since we had that "new" versionnothing realy was done and now with the long absence of the guy who is making it i don't get my hopes up for anything and ait for the "sorry guys i won't finsih this" message iin a couple weeks, or months since he likes to take things rather slow.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes