Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

401Grem

May 14, 2017
No, he stole mine and then removed the moustache and glasses.

Even then, I don't see anything hinting that the girls in this game are underage. They all could very well be college students. They don't look underage and they don't act like them either. I wouldn't be playing the game if they did.
They are all portrayed as seniors headed for college, underage? Give me a break!

Reactions: vir_cotto

bronbron

Sep 11, 2017
Is it possible to ask for another agent to review the page? How about ask author of DmD for his contact on Patreon and contact him instead? This retarded agent is clearly inadeacvate.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

That's the image she thought looked underage.

This is the daughter from DMD, which was cleared by the community guidelines team in a matter of hours.
put a picture of her with big tits on the front and you'll be cleared in minutes. tits = age in these nutcases eyes.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Is it possible to ask for another agent to review the page? How about ask author of DmD for his contact on Patreon and contact him instead? This retarded agent is clearly inadeacvate.
There is, of course, no official process for that, and the last thing I want to do is email customer care or something and have it get back to her what I think of her performance. Who knows how vindictive she might be?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
There is, of course, no official process for that, and the last thing I want to do is email customer care or something and have it get back to her what I think of her performance. Who knows how vindictive she might be?
Why don't you just wipe the whole Page and just put a placeholder in... just to get the page back up.

Then take a couple of days to get everything back into compliance. You're Patreons will definitely wait for you're updates. I know I will.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Why don't you just wipe the whole Page and just put a placeholder in... just to get the page back up.

Then take a couple of days to get everything back into compliance. You're Patreons will definitely wait for you're updates. I know I will.
Well as of right now she has given me the impression that once I remove any mention of "daughter" from my posts I will be cleared. Of course it's possible that she will spring something else on me afterwards, who knows? If that is the case then I may do what you suggest and just delete practically every post.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Well as of right now she has given me the impression that once I remove any mention of "daughter" from my posts I will be cleared. Of course it's possible that she will spring something else on me afterwards, who knows? If that is the case then I may do what you suggest and just delete practically every post.
what's that bitches problem? sounds like she has a axe to grind to me.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
WOW, I am sorry you have to go through this. It couldn't of happened to a nicer dev. Damn shame.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
just change daughter to some nazi slut from patreon ^_- .. would that work lol

Reactions: paladin07

bronbron

Sep 11, 2017
Well as of right now she has given me the impression that once I remove any mention of "daughter" from my posts I will be cleared
Maybe you can just rephrase like: "Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. There are schoolgirls, there is your wife, there is your beautiful ADULT stepdaughter."

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
just change daughter to some nazi slut from patreon ^_- .. would that work lol
Holy crap, that is funny! we should make a fan thread, just for her." @irredeemable 's bitch" is what we will call it.XD
Maybe you can just rephrase like: "Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. There are schoolgirls, there is your wife, there is your beautiful ADULT stepdaughter."
She could go to a Private UNIVERSITY...eh...what do you think? College freshman.;)

Reactions: bronbron

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So I got a response today.

I believe it is this particular agent who is responsible for most of the pages which have yet to come back online.
I think your best course of action is to remove your pictures and say your making games and put up a wix or other webpage linking to your patreon. maybe a few adult renders and some code or some crap to throw off patreon itself.

I haven't heard any public buzz about the content on patreon, but I also do not visit sites that carry around pitchforks and torches all that much but something must have prodded them to suddenly care with the speed in which they have.

I mean the part about incest is terribly rushed. Its ok for GoT but not for fictional games? or the part that you can share experiences but only if they are bad? free speech as long as we approve of your speech is very strongly implied. This means an outside force pressed their thumb down for sure.

This also means Patreon is banking on their users not having the money for legal action since their new TOS would have so many holes its not even funny. or they are hoping someone does to tie their hands maybe.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I literally don't mention sex at all on my home page. Or teens, students, family, daughter, anything. These are changes I made days ago after getting no feedback whatsoever, so i kept scrubbing and scrubbing. You wouldn't even know it was an adult game if it weren't labeled as adult in Patreon.

Reactions: reaper6689

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I get the feeling this bitch will have something else to complain about if you remove kaitlyn from the front page.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes