Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

aaasaaaadasd1295

Sep 30, 2017
Irredeemable has been giving us updates. Short form, Patreon has bene asking a bunch of adult content artists to clean up their pages over the last couple of days, by simply suspending them and then sending them a notes telling them what they'd need to do to clean things up.

Unfortunately, it appears that there are only one or a couple of people responsible for doing those reviews, and it appears that they work 'regular' office hours, so Irredeemable may not be able to get his page 'unsuspended' until Monday at the earliest. As I understand, he submitted his changes, but they weren't reviewed/OK'ed by the end of the business day on Friday.
Thats such a shitty thing to do to people, they could have given them a week to clean it up. Not shut down their page.

Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
So there's Meghan with that initial scene at school and then in the hallway with the two guys talking to her?

Then I can not find her anymore!

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I hear the uk is pretty bad on there censorship too though.
At present its not bad no, the government were trying to clamp down abit but that was before the last election and governments been greatly weakened since then. Not heard anything new.

Reactions: jackkane

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
im so pissed about these new guidelines crap and i would like to say many things which would sound frowned...just hope this wont effect their work more than it alrdy has.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
so where's the old wifey when your about to bang megan?:)
Well the wife does have a life of her own, maybe shes at a work thing, or out on a girls night with some friends, lots of potential reasons for wife not being there.

Reactions: __-__
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes