Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Everything's gonna be fine. We should now go back to pestering deems about the next update before the mods come in here.

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Decided to do a crossover fan art piece: Slumber party at the abandoned diner...

With a few adult game celebrity lookalikes!
Im thinking someone should make a game reference chart for those of us not familiar with all of those faces. (Translation, "what games are all these people from?" I got a few but not all. )

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

From left to right:

Elena + D (DMD), Marcus Tracy Alice (yeah Alice is falling asleep so you can't really tell) (DoD), Jessica + Christine (Babysitter), Meghan + D (Teacher's Pets) would be the gals in question for the lookalikes. I took some artistic license with a couple of the characters though...

Also, I don't have the right model for Marcus, so artistic license for now. Hence the Celebrity Lookalike disclaimer.

Last edited:
U

User_166761

Elena + D (DMD), Marcus Tracy Alice (yeah Alice is falling asleep so you can't really tell) (DoD), Jessica + Christine (Babysitter), Meghan + D (Teacher's Pets) would be the gals in question for the lookalikes. I took some artistic license with a couple of the characters though...

Also, I don't have the right model for Marcus, so artistic license for now. Hence the Celebrity Lookalike disclaimer.
One of them is not like the others :biggrin:.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Did someone say "mod"??? :WutFace:
I'm sorry, was I breaking some rule? I have to admit I never read the rules (cause I'm a FUCKIN REBEL like that). But feel free to take whatever action you feel appropriate, it won't hurt my feelings. I'm in limbo until at least Monday anyway.

Reactions: SFK

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm sorry, was I breaking some rule? I have to admit I never read the rules (cause I'm a FUCKIN REBEL like that). But feel free to take whatever action you feel appropriate, it won't hurt my feelings. I'm in limbo until at least Monday anyway.
I was responding to the quote below :D
Everything's gonna be fine. We should now go back to pestering deems about the next update before the mods come in here.
ANnnnnd... we're here! But off to the dogcave I go!

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Thks guy!! This is good game XD
This is a GREAT GAME. Please use the proper superlative, @urosgod . XD

Is there any chance some industrious user with privileges could start a link on the OP to the preview pics and animations as was done with the DMD thread? I mean, searching through pages and pages of discussion about the Patreon crackdown to find the "real" car animation.... and hey, even that @OhWee fan animation of banging Meghan (I think he was the author of that gem). Would love to see a post with links to all linked to the OP... someone... anyone?

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016

Thanks (the celeb lookalike is who i didnt get, and the two from babysitter, never played it, but ill give it a try now.)

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Here is the car animation

Here is the @OhWee fan made animation

If anyone has any other links to good preview pics for Teacher's Pets, post them below or PM me, and I will add them to think link and then maybe we can get this post linked to the OP.

Here are some other fan made and other pics and animations from from the thread. I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried uploading the Sara cop a feel animation, but it keeps getting an error. Anyone have the post number/link for that?

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Here is the car animation

Here is the @OhWee fan made animation

If anyone has any other links to good preview pics for Teacher's Pets, post them below or PM me, and I will add them to think link and then maybe we can get this post linked to the OP.

Here are some other fan made and other pics and animations from from the thread. I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried uploading the Sara cop a feel animation, but it keeps getting an error. Anyone have the post number/link for that?
Hey Paladin07!

This game is long overdue for a a fan art/art assets/previews/favorite scenes thread, although I don't know how many other artists are up to doing fan art for TP at the moment (seeing that they are distracted by let's say three other very popular games). Since Teacher's Pets now has it's own section with the popular games, you could just add it there, so that it wouldn't get lost.

I'm more than happy to post my "Meghan" and "D" formulas, even though I feel that my "D" needs some more work. But it would be nice to have someone else that is responsible for updating the OP (for art assets, preview pics, that sort of thing). I have more than enough OP's to keep track of already...

That way I can just 'photobomb' that thread occasionally with whatever TP related render struck my fancy at that moment.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hey Paladin07!

This game is long overdue for a a fan art/art assets/previews/favorite scenes thread, although I don't know how many other artists are up to doing fan art for TP at the moment (seeing that they are distracted by let's say three other very popular games). Since Teacher's Pets now has it's own section with the popular games, you could just add it there, so that it wouldn't get lost.

I'm more than happy to post my "Meghan" and "D" formulas, even though I feel that my "D" needs some more work. But it would be nice to have someone else that is responsible for updating the OP (for art assets, preview pics, that sort of thing). I have more than enough OP's to keep track of already...

That way I can just 'photobomb' that thread occasionally with whatever TP related render struck my fancy at that moment.
I figured I'd go ahead and do it.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So what happened to the Patreon page?
Irredeemable has been giving us updates. Short form, Patreon has been asking a bunch of adult content artists to clean up their pages over the last couple of days, by simply suspending them and then sending them a notes telling them what they'd need to do to clean things up.

Unfortunately, it appears that there are only one or a couple of people responsible for doing those reviews, and it appears that they work 'regular' office hours, so Irredeemable may not be able to get his page 'unsuspended' until Monday at the earliest. As I understand, he submitted his changes, but they weren't reviewed/OK'ed by the end of the business day on Friday.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes