VN Unity Completed Tasty Shame In Silver Soul! [Jormungand Studio]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

grego

Aug 14, 2017

" New patch! (18+)
Sep 30, 2018 @ 11:08am -

By popular demand, we have released a patch that removes censorship from explicit scenes!
We also fixed a lot of bugs related to the incorrect operation of the mini-game.
We read your feedback and listen to it!
Thank you for supporting the project! "
2 Comments

" [developer] Oct 3, 2018 @ 6:09am

This is included in the steam client.

Oct 2, 2018 @ 3:53pm

So is this included in the game updates via Steam, or is there a separate patch to download? "

mirnafaerie

Sep 15, 2019
I downloaded the game from Steam (latest build) and got to the sex scenes and they're indeed uncensored.
On another topic, even you plan to use the W key to beat all levels, make sure you get at least 1 star in every level to unlock the scenes.

mirnafaerie

Sep 15, 2019
First, the game is missing a "yaoi" tag.

Now...

Has anyone a complete savegame ?
That's... complicated.
The game has two sets of saves: one for the gallery, and one for everything else, like story scenes and match-3 game progression.

The gallery save is the one in the file "gallerysave.zip". Unpack it and copy the whole Jormungand folder to C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\LocalLow

The set of saves for everything else requires you to edit the registry (no way around it; that's one of Unity's many quirks).
Since I think a few things change from PC to PC when it comes to registry, I think it's better for you to edit it manually instead of me giving a ready to go file (sorry). But I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you know what you're doing or if you don't mind having the risk of breaking something BADLY if you do something wrong (you might want to use a virtual machine if you really want the save without having to grind)

If you still want to do it...

First, open the game at least once. No need to complete any levels, tho.
Then, close the game, press win+R (at least on Windows 10, not sure on Win7 or 8), type "regedit" without quotation marks and press enter (this will open the registry editor), then press ctrl+F and type "Jormungand" without quotation marks. If you are at the right one, it'll be in the path Computer\HKEY_USERS\<a really big code>\SOFTWARE\Jormungand, and it'll have a folder TastyShameinSilverSoul inside (check by expanding the Jormungand folder in the list in the left of the window).
Right click the Jormungand folder in the list to the left and choose the option "Export", then save the file somewhere you'll find later.
Now, open the file you just saved in a text editor (I recommend Notepad++) and delete any lines that have either:

"Level.[number].StarsCount_h[number]"=dword:0000000[number between 1 & 3]
or
"Score1_h[number]"=dword:[number]

For example:

"Level.001.StarsCount_h388742790"=dword:00000003
"Score1_h3335463132"=dword:00000186

Then go to the last line, use the up arrow once, paste the code from the file "tasty shame level info.txt" and press enter once.
After that, save the file (don't change the file extension), close the text editor, open the file with either double click or enter and confirm the changes the file will do to the registry.
If nothing went wrong, you should have all stages open and at 3 stars, and all story scenes should be accessible when you choose "New Game" from the main menu (read/watch the scenes from the botton to the top).

Hopefully this helps.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes