VN Unity Completed Tasty Shame In Silver Soul! [Jormungand Studio]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Wait if it's censored how do you know which one is the trap?
Because I've seen the CG's, personally.
But honestly, when you see someone named Nicole that is flat like a surfboard despite having maybe a female aspect, 90% of the times is a trap. Or worse.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love how predictable people are in that you know as soon as it's a Japanese game they will complain about censorship like that's suddenly going to change their laws to stop it.

I wouldn't mind but it's every .. single .. time.

Reactions: asdfax

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I love how predictable people are in that you know as soon as it's a Japanese game they will complain about censorship like that's suddenly going to change their laws to stop it.

I wouldn't mind but it's every .. single .. time.
But I'm pretty sure the game is Russian, not Japanese...

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Yes, it's trying to copy Japanese VN but I seriously doubt it's made by Japaneses. I've seen a post from one of the devs where he had a guide to change the game's language and his steam was in Russian. Also, the game is also only available in Russian and English.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Match 3 or more in a row as you move up levels you get to read what is going on at points in the game

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
it's censored because Steam. Steam done another half-assed job again, and instead of creating +18 supervised area, they just thrown H-games into the garbage pit with "only full censorship" stamped.

asdfax

Nov 17, 2017
I tought traps supposed to look like girls to rick you, but the blonde one is so obviuosly the trap, just looks like a guy in girl's uniform.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
it's censored because Steam. Steam done another half-assed job again, and instead of creating +18 supervised area, they just thrown H-games into the garbage pit with "only full censorship" stamped.
I don't think so. I mean, this game came out after Negligee that is, supposedly, the first game ever with no censor whatsoever so it's not even an excuse from now on. It's just the devs: they didn't want to draw anything else beside those white lines. Maybe was too much of an hassle to draw actual penises and vaginas.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You are behind in the news I see. Steam has allowed adult games on, there is one up now called Negligee: Love Stories, it was the first non censored game.

This is now on the devs, not Steam.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Not in any way defending the game. Not bad art style for faces ,but not much else.

/rant start
But you can't prove to me Steam did things right with adult content based on the fact you don't require censorship(and i mean, how long ago was that? DLC for Negligee came out on September 14th). Sure,now you can push a button to skip the age check every damn time , but there are still no explicit content shown in the store.
Because it's all mixed together with other games, no segregation for it.Could've easily made a gate for accounts based on purchase history with credit cards(if kids managed to stole credit card,that's parents fault),put some limitations on unverified ones,and gone nuts with adult platform. DLsite can do it, why steam can't do SteamX or something?Hell, even tags are a mess, they slap on "sexual content" based on ESRB rating or something, i get Life is Strange on the first page,for crying out loud. /rant over

Here's hoping for global super-popular supervised store for adult games one day. Supervised is important part because of country restriction - if you do proper age and content checks that should be enough for any legislations.

zoid13

Feb 9, 2018
I played the game until like level 32, and just found out you can just press W to immediately win, uh.

edit :

apparently it's buggy so you'll get both win and lose popup.

Reactions: asdfax

Jizzlet

Aug 30, 2018
so as soon as i open the game it crashes at the main menue anyone know why its windows 10.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes