• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
I see her when I take the ethereal pill but I have not met her
hey first she has to find you ten you will have to pay her 1000 otherwise is game over. Second you will find her in your room at home. But that is random so once in a while you have to go to your room and check it. Then after that her apartment will appear on your room. Yeah if you use the ethereal pill you will see her but first you need to increase your relationship with her with a little grindy you have to pay her 150 so she will strip for you that will increase by 1 every time. After that the medical center will appear in the place of her apartment.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Your stats sidebar needs an arbitrary long return. Your back button is going to loop you in the stats page.
So there is an error when i try to do some streaming here it is
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: random min parameter must be an integer<<set _rev = random (_rbegin, _rend)>>

Rosalina69

Nov 1, 2019
How do I get acces to lvl 3 pills? Because when I talk to akira it says that I could try to make her the boss but how do I do that? Or is it not implemented yet?

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
How do I get acces to lvl 3 pills? Because when I talk to akira it says that I could try to make her the boss but how do I do that? Or is it not implemented yet?
Hey yeah for that i have being trying for a long time and yet nothing happens. With her relationship i also being grinding a lot. But i still dont see a option to make her a director of the medical center. Maybe is another content not yet added to the game. Or will happen after we get her relationship to the max with us. Or maybe is just for people that pay to see more contents.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes