3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
i found a way to get into the club but there are too many bugs and it's unusable anyway
When i was able to go to the club there weren't any problems. With me what happened was that i am unable to load any game because keeps showing a message when i do it. So until the dev fix that problem i can't play it.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Start game, select button to skip intro and then try to load game from save.
Hey already did that more than once but still the message pops up. Here is again the message

ALERT

PassageMetadata with name foundbywitch doesn't exist.
Aborting.
  • OK
So until the dev finally fix this problem i don't know for how long i will have to wait.

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
When i was able to go to the club there weren't any problems. With me what happened was that i am unable to load any game because keeps showing a message when i do it. So until the dev fix that problem i can't play it.
my problem at club is that when i try to dance or somthing other i click buttons but nothing happens and they gona grey colored and i can turn back ... The problem with saves can be solved very easy just start new game and click skip prologe then load your save

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
my problem at club is that when i try to dance or somthing other i click buttons but nothing happens and they gona grey colored and i can turn back ... The problem with saves can be solved very easy just start new game and click skip prologe then load your save
With me the problems with buttons also happened but what i do instead is i let Cindy do all the work. So she is able to increase a lot my rep on the club. The problem is getting back to your room otherwise if you stay longer then you change back in being a male. With the button i just gave up in trying to click them. Because the rep being higher will help you go inside the strip and vip room.

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
i tried restarting then loading what i saved but still nothing. This is very sad since this is a good game, maybe one day the dev will decide to fix this problem.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes