Collection Pinup Tarakanovich collection [2022-11-05] [Tarakanovich]

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
Any updates?
He was really active on discord most of February and all of March, it felt like he was in a good place mentally, but after the 1st of April, he hasn't said anything. There might have been a pack 32, though I'm not sure. Boosty works like Patreon and Gumroad. Tara told us not to subscribe and just buy the packs, but maybe he sent out a pack to subscribers with out putting it up for sale? I honestly don't know, and maybe the thought of figuring it out was too much.

He said this on the 4th of march.
"Sorry it taking so long
and oh boy it'll be a nightmare to manage sends out after hiatus"

At this point we just have to wait and see. Last break for him was what, two and a half months?

If I see him active on discord again, I'll let you know though.

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
He was really active on discord most of February and all of March, it felt like he was in a good place mentally, but after the 1st of April, he hasn't said anything. There might have been a pack 32, though I'm not sure. Boosty works like Patreon and Gumroad. Tara told us not to subscribe and just buy the packs, but maybe he sent out a pack to subscribers with out putting it up for sale? I honestly don't know, and maybe the thought of figuring it out was too much.

He said this on the 4th of march.
"Sorry it taking so long
and oh boy it'll be a nightmare to manage sends out after hiatus"

At this point we just have to wait and see. Last break for him was what, two and a half months?

If I see him active on discord again, I'll let you know though.
dunno why he just wont go get therapy or something to manage his shit

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
Looks like he's back, he said this on discord today.

Tarakanovich -
"Sorry guys, got some health complications for quite some time, but it's getting better now.
Need to do some warm ups for a few days and I'm back to working"

Reactions: Malvadon

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
downloaded his 2 most recent packs and they were mostly futa

can’t stand that shit, genuinely don’t get the hype for it
That's the problem with his works. Non-futa works are rare, but high quality. :cry:
Got to agree with you both. Once upon a time, he had more non-futa then futa, but last couple of years, that has dramatically reversed with non-futa work being rare and his futa pieces being in almost every image he releases. Same goes with Sabu - he used to have gorgeous art, then he lowered the quality to his current chicken scratch sketch style and almost all his work is now futa. I guess both artists are just catering to their paying clientele.

Reactions: gamecube1337

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I don't mind all futa work. This is one of his earliest works and I think it's great, but solo futas just standing around are too niche.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know whether a PSD file even exists for de-zerged/"human" Sarah Kerrigan from pack 5? The pack numbers don't line up with and since a lot of the links are down (all for 06-09 PSDs for example) I can't just download everything from here and check.