Collection Pinup Tarakanovich collection [2022-11-05] [Tarakanovich]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
A1.gif
Overview:
Tarakanovich is a Russian 2D artist who makes pinups of characters from multiple video games. Significant level of futanaris.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-05
Artist: Tarakanovich - - - - - - - - - -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: Up to 10K
Pages: 600+ images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download:
01-17: - - - -
18-21: - - -
01-21 Compressed: - - -
22-25: - - - -
22-25 Сompressed: - - -
Missing stuff up to 2022-06: - - -
26: - - - -
27: - - - -
28: - - - -
29: - - - -
30: - - - -

PSD:

2B & A2 1.jpg Ariele6000.jpg Ganon8000_1.jpg Jinx 1_7000.jpg Korra_6000_1.jpg Mimi_5050.jpg Samus 1_6000.jpg tharja_1_5000.jpg Zelda1_7500_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Guys the MEGA file of 1.44 gb i cant download because it says that it keeps getting out of memory
Of memory or bandwidth?
if the latter make a free account and try with that.

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
Of memory or bandwidth?
if the latter make a free account and try with that.
i alrdy have the acc but every time i try to download a file over 1gb i get to about 70% then it says "out of memory try to download with mega desktop app" but the app is not working either

Caladan

May 4, 2017
i alrdy have the acc but every time i try to download a file over 1gb i get to about 70% then it says "out of memory try to download with mega desktop app" but the app is not working either
You most likely have your c: drive almost full. Less than 2GB. Or could be where you are trying to download. Anyways you need your drive to have 2x the free space compared to the file size your are trying to download.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Your browser may be restricting the amount of data it can store. Mega downloads encrypted data to a temporary folder then decrypts it at the end. That entire process is handled by your browser.

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
Your browser may be restricting the amount of data it can store. Mega downloads encrypted data to a temporary folder then decrypts it at the end. That entire process is handled by your browser.
Yea i heard firefox and MEGA don like each other very much... will bash my head until i get it downloaded in the end xD ty for help! :D

Reactions: Namco15 and Krull

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I took what I have on my hard drive and removed any duplicates from Mutt's upload. Its 90 files and 73mb, added to OP.

Frankly Mutt's upload is a huge mess and everythings duplicated in several resolutions which seems like a needless waste of space to me.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup. I put up the sampler and it's got some pics with 2 or even 3 different resolutions. I left it alone since some people might like both or just one. I was in a hurry with about 4 other uploads so I didn't split them into different resolutions either.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Often when I try to queue up a dl with the app it gives me that DL the App page. But when I just reload the page it gives me the proper dl with app options.