RPGM None [Tanslation Request] YariNari [Megrim]

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Did he disable affection gain? Seem to recall you could get it in the previous demo. But man i hope he don't die, his games are great. His art style grew on me.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Did he disable affection gain? Seem to recall you could get it in the previous demo. But man i hope he don't die, his games are great. His art style grew on me.
no he's not gonna die he just recovered from covid now he gonna continue the game and make the full version for us its just the progress is slow and about affection gain its only up to 25 or 50 for a moment and you only can have sex with specific woman not all of em

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
no he's not gonna die he just recovered from covid now he gonna continue the game and make the full version for us its just the progress is slow and about affection gain its only up to 25 or 50 for a moment and you only can have sex with specific woman not all of em
Is it old woman only?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
nothing note-worthy. He almost lost all his files/8 month worth of work due to his PC dying on him.

other then that. its just boring updates about finishing stuff & talking about a bunch of sex-scenes with characters.
Well two years more and this game is gonna be finished

• Hey there
Reactions: SNEK ETERR

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Well... I finished playing again LLMB:X and decided to take a peek at this. I decrypted the img folder in case anyone is interested. A good chunk is censored, but in case anyone is curious, here it is.

Now we just have to wait...

Reactions: SNEK ETERR

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Well... I finished playing again LLMB:X and decided to take a peek at this. I decrypted the img folder in case anyone is interested. A good chunk is censored, but in case anyone is curious, here it is.

Now we just have to wait...
yeah me too ive been replaying LLMBX for some quite few times now and other megrim games thanks for sharing the image stuff !!

OYchan

Dec 4, 2023
I translated the author's comments from the past few days. It is as follows.
It takes time to implement. It looks like it's finally completed. I feel like punching myself for coming up with the specifications, but I think it turned out to be interesting.
After that, when I added effects to the drawing, it crashed when I saved and was blown away.
I rebooted in despair and was able to restore it.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I translated the author's comments from the past few days. It is as follows.
It takes time to implement. It looks like it's finally completed. I feel like punching myself for coming up with the specifications, but I think it turned out to be interesting.
After that, when I added effects to the drawing, it crashed when I saved and was blown away.
I rebooted in despair and was able to restore it.
Update on this news he got a new pc and saved all the content from previous pc and now he's mentioning this month or so are the final stretch so gear up we're upfor a treat (unless he be slacking off again doing AI art and music stuff or politics )