RPGM None [Tanslation Request] YariNari [Megrim]

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
he said the ntr stuff for yarinari is when you leave the girls for a long time there will be a mob of men using the girls in the inn or house you bought (that what the translation said)

cool idea, making the game Optionally harder & tough & also a chore.

its somehow make sense in a tough looking world like this.

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
any way to change class in the demo? it seem to have unequipable "armors" and physical weapons in the shop.

Or we are stuck as wizard and the armors will be for others characters? (maybe we will have a party)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
he said the ntr stuff for yarinari is when you leave the girls for a long time there will be a mob of men using the girls in the inn or house you bought (that what the translation said)
Damn, that sounds terrible. Hopefully there's a switch to turn NTR off completely. Game looks promising and I'd hate to see it become tedious by forcing you to be in constant stress because you have to be with your girls at all times, otherwise random dudes will get them.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Damn, that sounds terrible. Hopefully there's a switch to turn NTR off completely. Game looks promising and I'd hate to see it become tedious by forcing you to be in constant stress because you have to be with your girls at all times, otherwise random dudes will get them.
you can turn it ff by option so dont worry

Reactions: Magazif

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
He said anything about harem in this game?
yeah he mention this time harem not included because he already want to finish the game maybe through update like LLMBX because NTR is not included too when the game released he mention it will be expansion for it but atleast the character can married with the woman in the game and get them pregnant this time

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Maybe...we need cooking pictures of 11 heroines... Are you serious. Well, maybe I can leave it alone and implement it after it's released. (translated through google) megrim is plannig adding more character for the game !!

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Anyone knows if the demo version has been updated recently or if there is a release date?

dr Dan

Sep 19, 2019
Can anyone has a walkthrough or something. I don't know if it just demo or i can't go any other area rather than the current city and a dungeon

ark735

Sep 25, 2017
are there any sex scenes to unlock in the demo? can anyone upload their save file please