• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Well there it is:
Mega
My unofficial guide.
Honestly I dunno if it's either detailed enough or too simple enough considering a lot of you guys got the same amount of intelligence as a 10 year old stuck on a Pokemon game.
Either way, I hope this guide can help.
Hello
To get pregnant you need to unlock the chest, but to unlock the chest you need to speak with mohey while pregnant. It only mentioned mohey staged as "not unlocked". How did you solve that?

sting17

Apr 4, 2020
How do I get the last person aka monkey? and the three water spots? I think my game is bugged, cus I finished EVERYTHING but the Pregnant dude and the Spa place in my game seems to be open 24/7 cus at night time everythings seems to be the same but I interact with all the dudes in the Spa and for some reason my game isnt updating it as a mini event achieved etc. Cus I assumed the missing 3 water spots are the Spa interactions..
natsuki11.jpg natsuki1.jpg

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
How do I get the last person aka monkey? and the three water spots? I think my game is bugged, cus I finished EVERYTHING but the Pregnant dude and the Spa place in my game seems to be open 24/7 cus at night time everythings seems to be the same but I interact with all the dudes in the Spa and for some reason my game isnt updating it as a mini event achieved etc. Cus I assumed the missing 3 water spots are the Spa interactions..
View attachment 3604087 View attachment 3604088
Go to Misaki's house interact with the monkey (you should've talk to the monkey everytime time you unlock a Shrine that way you can unlock His mini CG scenes). Those are Endings Requires interaction to Misaki and the Monkey ( it also involves their sexual desire to one another) you also need to unlock the Shrines. Also unlocking the final ending requires Pregnancy but be careful. My advice is you should first unlock the 2 endings before unlocking the pregnancy. ( I think you didn't know that you could interact with the monkey)

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
All 28 Natsuki's Pregnancy but 56 Images in total 7680x5120 resolution.

Last edited:
Reactions: pisstaker

Kerry vans konsol

Jan 6, 2023
im stuck on quest bending the hoe
First, search blacksmith at the port at night not days and complete his quest search loincloth (trade item from ghost you found at island, be careful watch and examine item every corner especially shine object) and search ghost at night.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TannedGirlNatsukiImpregnariaVillageAndThe5Shrines-1.10MOD4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
If you've installed the 1080 upscale patch dont apply MOD4 update, it'll fuck up your game.

Fortunately I kept the base game, the MOD3 update and the upscale patch rar files so I could unfuck myself.

Op should keep MOD3 files and previous update files in separate uploads for posterity.

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
If you've installed the 1080 upscale patch dont apply MOD4 update, it'll fuck up your game.

Fortunately I kept the base game, the MOD3 update and the upscale patch rar files so I could unfuck myself.

Op should keep MOD3 files and previous update files in separate uploads for posterity.
How does it mess up your game?

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
EDIT Yeah based on what JustXux said I need to adjust the upscaling patch to conform to mod4 changes

Cant verify this right now, but I bet you just need to re-apply the few json and js files files included in my patch and itll PROBABLY unfuck it.

Unless JustXuX made functional changes to plugins.js

I'll have a look at the changes made to MOD4 on monday.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020

Read the Translator Note, it includes a solution on how to upscale anything without messing with the game code.

Cant verify this right now, but I bet you just need to re-apply the few json and js files files included in my patch and itll PROBABLY unfuck it.

Unless JustXuX made functional changes to plugins.js

I'll have a look at the changes made to MOD4 on monday.
I added 2 plugins and enabled one of them, after the second gave me problems.
I'll remove your upscale link and add the link to Magpie since it works for everything and doesn't mess with the game code.

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
I think it's good to have both options available, having to use a third party software seems like a pain. Personally I prefer a drag-and-drop method more.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Read the Translator Note, it includes a solution on how to upscale anything without messing with the game code.

I added 2 plugins and enabled one of them, after the second gave me problems.
I'll remove your upscale link and add the link to Magpie since it works for everything and doesn't mess with the game code.
Im sorry the mod complicates your work JustXuX, but we can coexist. I'll just update the upscale patch to reflect the mod4 changes and we're good. Hope you understand.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I think it's good to have both options available, having to use a third party software seems like a pain. Personally I prefer a drag-and-drop method more.
I will add the second option when Pigfarmer updates the patch. But not all games have patches like this, so the software is just better overall for games in any game engine.

Im sorry the mod complicates your work JustXuX, but we can coexist. I'll just update the upscale patch to reflect the mod4 changes and we're good. Hope you understand.
I removed it since it breaks the game, if you update the patch I'll put it back. But in the future if people update the game again, they'll have to use your patch again. It would be good to write about this in your reply to me when you're done. I'll link to your post.

Nachio2009

Dec 1, 2018
Well there it is:
Mega
My unofficial guide.
Honestly I dunno if it's either detailed enough or too simple enough considering a lot of you guys got the same amount of intelligence as a 10 year old stuck on a Pokemon game.
Either way, I hope this guide can help.
I cant find the festival uncle D:

sting17

Apr 4, 2020
Go to Misaki's house interact with the monkey (you should've talk to the monkey everytime time you unlock a Shrine that way you can unlock His mini CG scenes). Those are Endings Requires interaction to Misaki and the Monkey ( it also involves their sexual desire to one another) you also need to unlock the Shrines. Also unlocking the final ending requires Pregnancy but be careful. My advice is you should first unlock the 2 endings before unlocking the pregnancy. ( I think you didn't know that you could interact with the monkey)
How do I get the 3rd Ending(the top part out of three endings). Got the Monkey/Misaki ending and the one where Natsuki abandoned everything and became the village's onahole.

Edit: NVM! Just 100% the Game, Finally.

Natsuki is too fkn hot man, more games of her please!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes