lewiseisheichel

Jul 25, 2019
Upscaling patch

NOT TESTED WITH COMPRESSED VERSION! Can't promise it'll work.

Due to the fact that RPGM games are not resolution responsive, but rather hard-coded to a specific resolution, you should pick the patch based on the resolution height of the screen you are using. If you play the game with the 1080 patch on a 768 screen, the game will probably go off-screen or do other weird stuff.

Extract the contents of the archive into the Game folder so that the www folder and package.json file get overridden. I wasn't sure if modifying the package.json files was necessary, but I included them just in case.

If you find issues with the patch, or the links have gone dead, feel free to ask here or DM.

Based on v1.09 Mod3 version contents.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love you, never stop doing these for amazon games <3

nobodyhere856

Feb 28, 2023
Is there anyone I can talk to in like a DM as to how to download the game? I don’t wanna keep wasting space on the threads.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
All right it's here!

A more revised version of my unofficial guide. I'm very sorry for the abrupt absence and lack of update since I was hospitalized.
Anyways, same deal; I hope this guide helps and as usual just make sure to inform me of any mistakes I left in the guide.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
All right it's here!

A more revised version of my unofficial guide. I'm very sorry for the abrupt absence and lack of update since I was hospitalized.
Anyways, same deal; I hope this guide helps and as usual just make sure to inform me of any mistakes I left in the guide.
I'll link it in the OP, thank you for your work. Hope you're well.

Reactions: Ryuki_time

errata

Sep 13, 2017
Is there any walkthrough of this game?
Literally three posts before yours is the walkthrough.

All right it's here!
Mega

nobodyhere856

Feb 28, 2023
Does anyone know how to open the game on mac? I downloaded the file but doesn't let me open it. Just says the application can't be opened

Hothouse74

Oct 31, 2018
I'm only missing one memory. Which one goes here?
(Be specific, I'm never gonna memorize the names of these NPCs)
f014156d5adc08f14ce6ad5da4ff59a9.jpg

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
All right it's here!
Mega
Thanks, I was stuck on Monkichi and didn't realize that I needed to read that note in the village head's house again, was finally able to complete the recollection room.

Reactions: Ryuki_time

thrway188

Feb 20, 2022
Upscaling patch

NOT TESTED WITH COMPRESSED VERSION! Can't promise it'll work.

Due to the fact that RPGM games are not resolution responsive, but rather hard-coded to a specific resolution, you should pick the patch based on the resolution height of the screen you are using. If you play the game with the 1080 patch on a 768 screen, the game will probably go off-screen or do other weird stuff.

Extract the contents of the archive into the Game folder so that the www folder and package.json file get overridden. I wasn't sure if modifying the package.json files was necessary, but I included them just in case.

If you find issues with the patch, or the links have gone dead, feel free to ask here or DM.

Based on v1.09 Mod3 version contents.

After applying the 1080p patch the game now doesn't fill its window like it did before and pressing F3 doesn't work. I'm not sure what's causing this

1716646851145.png

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
All right it's here!
Mega
On Page 61, you have to do Futoshi's event in doors at the beach to unlock his later ones in doors at the festival, they can't be done in one go.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes