• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

THMEmpire

Jun 29, 2022
I couldn't find the Festival Man even though I did exactly everything in the PDF guide file. Am I missing something? I did pick up a vegetable though so I dont know if that broke the game or not. (Side note, I couldnt find him by the secret beach path so I am kinda stumped).

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
for what purpose the mod is ?, is it Bug Fix ?
The MOD addendum is present in almost all of my translations, it's a way to differentiate between the original version numbering and mine. You can read the changelog if you're interested, I TLed the JP changelog too.
You can see the version number in the top window bar of your opened game window. The top bar is where your close (X) button is located.

Reactions: closeright

sting17

Apr 4, 2020
Bro, I did like every main quest objectives before I even got a scene. Once I activated the first shrine, then they started happening. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I had a raging boner for an hr straight trying to get a simple scene

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
The MOD addendum is present in almost all of my translations, it's a way to differentiate between the original version numbering and mine. You can read the changelog if you're interested, I TLed the JP changelog too.
You can see the version number in the top window bar of your opened game window. The top bar is where your close (X) button is located.
There's another Update Brother hahaha but I like that Bug it helps me when I played the game Screenshot_2024-05-04-10-11-34-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Reactions: Diegoz

Gapi44

Apr 13, 2021
Upscaling patch

NOT TESTED WITH COMPRESSED VERSION! Can't promise it'll work.

Due to the fact that RPGM games are not resolution responsive, but rather hard-coded to a specific resolution, you should pick the patch based on the resolution height of the screen you are using. If you play the game with the 1080 patch on a 768 screen, the game will probably go off-screen or do other weird stuff.

Extract the contents of the archive into the Game folder so that the www folder and package.json file get overridden. I wasn't sure if modifying the package.json files was necessary, but I included them just in case.

If you find issues with the patch, or the links have gone dead, feel free to ask here or DM.

Based on v1.09 Mod3 version contents.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THE GOOOOOOOOOOOAT (or pig in this case)

• Love
Reactions: Pigfarmer

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
This is one of the best hentai games I have ever played. A hot curvy girl . Good CG and animations. Not netorare bullshit. it is perfect.
You should try his other games, all with curvy big booba girls, and the same quality of CG and animations. Because this is by far one of his weakest. (still better than 90% of all h-games outhere)
Yuuka Mansion
The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki
Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai
Maybe stray away from Yuuka Scattered Shards if you have an open interpretation of what makes NTR.

Conlondiia1

Jun 19, 2021
How do i interact with the guy in the cow shed, have found all the shrine and interacted with all the villager except 1.

Lussdy

Apr 9, 2022
im stuck before the second shrine when i talk to takuro he shes says ill ask her again pls help

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes