• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
After playing a bit and someone also mentioned that you can reset the pregnancy status by interacting with one of the bed at the upper right corner in the house where the blacksmith, so at least there's a way to undo and be able to get the other endings.
It seems you made the guide. What's going on with my game?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
JustXuX were you able to locate the problem?
I was asleep.
Screenshot 2024-05-02 145629.png Screenshot 2024-05-02 145642.png
As you can see there's a bug fix event implemented by the dev here in your room. It fixes your issue.
I'm surprised you didn't click on it all this time. This is an exploration game, so you better click everything, at least the shiny things.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I was asleep.
View attachment 3595751 View attachment 3595752
As you can see there's a bug fix event implemented by the dev here in your room. It fixes your issue.
I'm surprised you didn't click on it all this time. This is an exploration game, so you better click everything, at least the shiny things.
... I actually did click on it the first time I went in there, I just forgot that thing existed. Man, I feel very stupid now :ROFLMAO: . Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Haha
Reactions: JustXuX

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Does anyone know how to do mohe events? Or do I necessarily need to open the gallery chest to make it expensive?

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes