GrandJury

Oct 26, 2017
since a lot of people were asking for a more detailed walkthrough i made one, following this you'll get to see each single scene in the game up to the latest version.
Thank you so much for this walkthrough! also thanks @a1fox3 for previous walkthroughs :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
since a lot of people were asking for a more detailed walkthrough i made one, following this you'll get to see each single scene in the game up to the latest version.
Thanks for doing a day by day one and I hope you will keep it up with all the new updates.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I love and hate this game. It's sort of like an interactive visual novel, except the author for some reason thought it was a good idea to make hidden stats matter. Worst idea ever. That and the grind. If there were no huge grind that is really nothing more than repeating the correct steps over and over, this would be a much better game.

So while I loved the characters, story, and small amount of H-content (nearly nonexistence besides teasing and slight nudity), I would never come back to this game because I know how long and how much effort it would take to get the story to play out the way I want.

So good job, and good luck.

U

User_32285

Thanks for taking the time to make that.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
lolololol is that the darkness slime from DoD without any of the after effects

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
New poll.
Do you want them to go out to the beach?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What are you doing?

Stubborn girl.

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Personally I'd love it. It fits in the story, I think they've been inside the house for a quite a while now, plus sister seems more outgoing now, she could muster up the strength to visit the nearby beach with her bro.

Amazing work so far, keep it up!

smileyfellow

Dec 23, 2017
Thanks for the walk through. I had missed the whole vicky cosplay scenes.

Me personally, I love the cosplay, but that is just me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I love this game. When comes the next update? I can't find it in the first post.
Most of these games get updated once a month but that may not be true for this game.
Last update was the 10th of Feb. "Updated: 10/2/2018" so look for update around the 10 of March.

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes