Oct 29, 2017
Not yet but if it holds to what its been we could get one at the end of the month but SNC had an emergency and just now got back so it could be the first week or 2 of August.

$1+ patrons

Back and working on it, will post about expected release date soon.
thank you for the info

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
This game frustrates me because the grind is so bad. It's a great story but I don't want to have to do the same scenes over and over;

Dev, the concept and story are great which is why I have stuck with it but gets boring doing the same scenes over and over.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
This game frustrates me because the grind is so bad. It's a great story but I don't want to have to do the same scenes over and over;

Dev, the concept and story are great which is why I have stuck with it but gets boring doing the same scenes over and over.
Lol, imagine if things happened like that in real life, and the same shit would repeat itself every day; it would be like hell, would drive you mad having to experience the exact same thing over and over and over again.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
dLxQxtyjr0pfWBQ9icXG_Evw1LB7ZlBcgu9OWXe44dXYt2pVrZJ-ZjBh08ohyN82.jpg

Jul 30 at 5:47pm
I didn't want to spoil this scene by showing it here... But I did it just to show that something is happening.
For that reason, we are going to remove this scene from the game... :)) just kidding, there are more than this one.

h4e888

Jun 6, 2017
One curiosity: Am I the only one who's fan of vicky ? Personally I find her one of the hottest characters in games. it's too bad that the dev is not involving her in more action

2.80 star(s) 72 Votes