Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Im not getting teh red rose option on day 44. What varriable needs to be set?

EDIT Never mind

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The walkthrough is official, at least I think so, for those who are having doubts about events, I advise Save on days 30 and 42, if Dev fix something, no one need to start the game again at the end of the last version, It adds some paths that have been fixed :):):)
Yeah i got it, i just thought the rose came sooner then it actualy did. Thanks though.
To trigger this event, just save it first, and if it does not, re-load and try again :):):)

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Curently having issues on day 46. I tried reloading my save before the pool but as soon as i tell about the pubes she dives into the water...

seanconnery

Aug 3, 2017
I do wish this games was remade with the experience gained through the releases.
Or at least just keep the graphic assets but flesh out the story a bit more with more scenes.
It's quite a grind with every day being mostly the same and then boom something big happens.
There's side stories started that aren't really going anywhere.
The whole buildup to the end of the game now could have been so much better.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I do wish this games was remade with the experience gained through the releases.
Or at least just keep the graphic assets but flesh out the story a bit more with more scenes.
It's quite a grind with every day being mostly the same and then boom something big happens.
There's side stories started that aren't really going anywhere.
The whole buildup to the end of the game now could have been so much better.
Yes over all i like the game but there are a few things bugging me:
- Drugging your sister... Im on the love route not the lust route so it is completely bonkers and does not fit the story at all.
- There are quite a few inconcistencies in the game.
- Its a major grind game. I would not mind if teh game was shorter with a bit more varied content.
- Even with the walktrough its a struggle sometimes. Without the walkthrough its next to impossible. The hints on what to do are either to subtle or non existant.

However these are all easy to fix. Drop the spiked beer and add Vodka for instance and let that have a more loose effect on her. Make it less of a grind and remove those stupid random variables....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
- Drugging your sister... Im on the love route not the lust route so it is completely bonkers and does not fit the story at all.
- Its a major grind game. I would not mind if teh game was shorter with a bit more varied content.
- Even with the walktrough its a struggle sometimes. Without the walkthrough its next to impossible. The hints on what to do are either to subtle or non existant.

However these are all easy to fix. Drop the spiked beer and add Vodka for instance and let that have a more loose effect on her. Make it less of a grind and remove those stupid random variables....
Drugging is being removed in the next version.

1. Jul 4
    Is there a pure sister route in this game? What are the pills/drugs for? I have no desire to touch any other women in this game but for the sister and if we are forced to use pills/drugs or must get help and fuck the other women in the game then I will have to pull my support. Drugs for sex is rape and I do not do rape.

2. Jul 5
    I fixed it, if that's not good for you let me know, will have to edit a better scenario. I'm doing this because I haven't thought of this when one of my script creators came up with the idea, I think I didn't look at it from your perspective, but now that you mentioned it, I agree with you and definitely don't want rape as well.

Reactions: Retro
U

User_32285

Drugs (like XTC) are awesome when taken together and when you are really into each other, so it's the cicumstance that matters the most.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Drugs (like XTC) are awesome when taken together and when you are really into each other, so it's the cicumstance that matters the most.
I am not against drugs in games as long as both parties are aware and into it. In this case it was used to get inside your sisters panties which is (as stated by a1fox3) essentialy rape.

U

User_32285

I am not against drugs in games as long as both parties are aware and into it. In this case it was used to get inside your sisters panties which is (as stated by a1fox3) essentialy rape.
You missunderstood, that's why I said the circumstance matters, I meant you dont have to remove the drugs from the game or replace it with alcohol as long as both parties involved are aware and take them with the intent to have fun.

송경진

May 16, 2018
누구든 쉬는 길을 가졌나요? 부디
에스orre my short English mother l go to the offlce and l keep being tortured

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017

Couldnt agree more, on all of those points.

About the grind, press Ctrl to skip all the already seen text/scenes, so that way, the grind becomes a bit less tedious. If there is something new, or a choice, skipping will stop.
You might already be doing this, so I'm just saying, in case you dont.

Even with that, its still pretty grindy, and you have to dig for new scenes and go through a lot of repetitive stuff.

Reactions: Hlextor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
any news on the next update coming out
Not yet but if it holds to what its been we could get one at the end of the month but SNC had an emergency and just now got back so it could be the first week or 2 of August.

$1+ patrons

Back and working on it, will post about expected release date soon.

Reactions: Shiva0067
2.80 star(s) 72 Votes