stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Yeah, sure, some. Definitely some of the nobility and upper crust. It was considered vogue for a time but it also fell out of favor with the nobility, especially when religious female rulers forbade it. But definitely not everyone depilated and not many layfolk or peasants had time for such frivolity. An option would be nice. Or at least some characters here and there. Especially the more grotesque fantasy races like goblins, orcs, and harpies.
my guess would be the dev is just not into hair. and if he would make options it would mean double rendertime and the udates would take longer. so i dont see how that would benefit him?

XbroiX

Oct 21, 2021
Does anybody have an android save file with all the sex scenes (including hardcore)? I remember it being a hassle to get through all the scenes...

Reactions: Valronn

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tales of Terrara [v0.3.7 Prepatched] [Thunder One]

Release Date: March 6th, 2024

Changelog:

• New scene with Mol, go hunting with her
  • New scene with Ninia, hangout with her
  • New voice added for lewd scenes with Ninia
  • Fixed a case where you couldn't get the centaur scene
  • Fixed some problems with the quest system
  • Fixed issue with map locations appearing before they should and causing sequence breaks
  • Fixed (hopefully all) errors caused by killing potentially important NPCs, especially when trying to open the map
  • Fixed some dialogs refering to the Mc as the wrong gender
  • Other small bug fixes and improvements

Win/Linux/Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tales of Terrara [v0.3.7 Prepatched] [Thunder One]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfTerrara-0.3.7Prepatched
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: F1forhalp

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
So is it female protagonist, futa protagonist, or male protagonist? Because I don't see 'multiple protagonists' tag. So which one is it? Multiple? Chosen one?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
So is it female protagonist, futa protagonist, or male protagonist? Because I don't see 'multiple protagonists' tag. So which one is it? Multiple? Chosen one?
You choose male or female for a whole playthrough. The female protagonist can learn a spell to grow a temporary penis (or if you prefer you don't learn it), and afterwards you choose to cast it or not when she is about to have sex.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Maybe it's just my computer, but, is anyone else having this issue? When saving it takes forever, is there a way to solve this problem? I am using a compressed version.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Maybe it's just my computer, but, is anyone else having this issue? When saving it takes forever, is there a way to solve this problem? I am using a compressed version.
When I save with the uncompressed version it's not instantaneous as in other games, it takes three or four seconds. So the issue must come from the game. I have no idea how to fix this though :confused:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.40 star(s) 46 Votes