Ren'Py Abandoned Tales of Onyx [v2.8] [Charos Villacho]

wyldmage

Jul 4, 2018
Everyone let the straight man sashay away in peace it's not that big a deal.
I wasn't even the one complaining in the first place.

I was pointing out that other people saying "hey, no gay tag" makes sense, when it is gay, with no tag. And that a *lot* of the furry content games are gay (high percentage). Which if you aren't into that, can be kinda frustrating (especially when they aren't clearly tagged, and the images are a bit vague - like this game's screenshot selection.

I LOVE that from that, somehow I'm straight. Why do you think I'm *in* this thread? You might want to step back, take a DEEP breath, and stop making really really dumb assumptions about other people.

Seriously though, get a grip. Don't gatekeep. And stop jumping to conclusions like a giant idiot.

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
I wasn't even the one complaining in the first place.

I was pointing out that other people saying "hey, no gay tag" makes sense, when it is gay, with no tag. And that a *lot* of the furry content games are gay (high percentage). Which if you aren't into that, can be kinda frustrating (especially when they aren't clearly tagged, and the images are a bit vague - like this game's screenshot selection.

I LOVE that from that, somehow I'm straight. Why do you think I'm *in* this thread? You might want to step back, take a DEEP breath, and stop making really really dumb assumptions about other people.

Seriously though, get a grip. Don't gatekeep. And stop jumping to conclusions like a giant idiot.
I'm sorry you feel that way but here's a thumbs up to let you know I read that.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Abandoned

I regret to inform you all that I've made the final decision to shut my VN down permanently.

It truly is a journey filled with rich learning experience, all the people I have met, colorful team members of the VN that worked with me... I don't have it in me to search for another artist to replace our current artist, Lumarten, who is leaving the team. To do another sprite rework of the characters, even though only two characters have been reworked, is not feasible decision because I would have to force my patrons, and especially the public, to wait much longer than expected. In the end, I kept betraying the expectations and not being able to meet the timeline repeatedly.

I'm sorry. I will pause the payments, AND refund the payments this month. Thank you all for your time with us.

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
Abandoned

I regret to inform you all that I've made the final decision to shut my VN down permanently.

It truly is a journey filled with rich learning experience, all the people I have met, colorful team members of the VN that worked with me... I don't have it in me to search for another artist to replace our current artist, Lumarten, who is leaving the team. To do another sprite rework of the characters, even though only two characters have been reworked, is not feasible decision because I would have to force my patrons, and especially the public, to wait much longer than expected. In the end, I kept betraying the expectations and not being able to meet the timeline repeatedly.

I'm sorry. I will pause the payments, AND refund the payments this month. Thank you all for your time with us.

Isn't cancelled anymore it's on hiatus now since the creator is looking for artists to work with.

In conclusion, our VN is now on hiatus for the public instead of cancelled permanently. You, the patrons, will remain to receive our VN updates and my announcements on what will be happening next. I look forward to hear from the artist that I have personally selected, he is currently playing my VN to understand the story before he can decide if he would wish to work with me. If he does not, I will perform second interview with the artists that have passed the first interview.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Isn't cancelled anymore it's on hiatus now since the creator is looking for artists to work with.

Until there is an update and it is released on here, tag stays.