Ren'Py Abandoned Tales of Onyx [v2.8] [Charos Villacho]

kingmf

May 12, 2022
1684308443867.png

Overview:
Story:
The God of Creation, Onyx, created the universe and fell in love with the planet he discovered among the stars. For someone as benevolent as Onyx, there will always be someone who is malevolent as well. The God of Destruction, Opal, became envious of Onyx's fondness with his precious star system out of all other star systems across the cosmos. In hopes of preventing Opal's methodical attacks, Onyx created the Trio of Guardians to restore the balance and order of the universe. Of course, Opal always find the way to cause chaos upon the planet. Beneath the Trio of Guardians, he created countless of minor Guardians to repel Opal's manipulation toward civilizations of the planet. Despite their efforts against Opal, the Trio of Guardians were forced to disappear for centuries until then.. You set out on a path to the future of your strange planet despite having no memories and anxiety attacks. Your own choices will hang in balance of life and death. Rebuild your bonds with everyone that surrounds you in order to grow stronger, and they will too. Only you can save the world, or lead them to their demise.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2023-05-11
Developer: Charos Villacho
Censored: No
Version: v2.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Abandoned Reason: LINK
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1684309174268.png 1684309186041.png 1684309204913.png 1684309208036.png 1684309252755.png 1684309254935.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 2627812

Overview:
Story:
The God of Creation, Onyx, created the universe and fell in love with the planet he discovered among the stars. For someone as benevolent as Onyx, there will always be someone who is malevolent as well. The God of Destruction, Opal, became envious of Onyx's fondness with his precious star system out of all other star systems across the cosmos. In hopes of preventing Opal's methodical attacks, Onyx created the Trio of Guardians to restore the balance and order of the universe. Of course, Opal always find the way to cause chaos upon the planet. Beneath the Trio of Guardians, he created countless of minor Guardians to repel Opal's manipulation toward civilizations of the planet. Despite their efforts against Opal, the Trio of Guardians were forced to disappear for centuries until then.. You set out on a path to the future of your strange planet despite having no memories and anxiety attacks. Your own choices will hang in balance of life and death. Rebuild your bonds with everyone that surrounds you in order to grow stronger, and they will too. Only you can save the world, or lead them to their demise.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-17
Release Date: 2023-05-11
Developer: Charos Villacho
Censored: No
Version: v2.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - MEDIAFIRE

Thank you @mufeng020331 for sharing MEGA Download Links

View attachment 2627825 View attachment 2627827 View attachment 2627829 View attachment 2627830 View attachment 2627834 View attachment 2627835
Looking at the preview pics, I would say, the gay tag is missing. Best indicators are pic 2 and 3.

Reactions: kingmf
Oct 25, 2019
Oh wew another furry gay novel without any scenes. Welp, at least art is good.

Also, why the hell screenshots so small? I mean
1684326478640.png
Seems like someone attached their previews, rather than actual size.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfOnyx-2.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I see female characters in the previews + some likely non-gay tags. So, the question comes accordingly: is gay stuff avoidable?

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
I see female characters in the previews + some likely non-gay tags. So, the question comes accordingly: is gay stuff avoidable?
As this world continues its cycle around the sun the cold ineveitable truth shall rise. There is no avoiding the GAy, no matter how hard you try or where you run to, the Gay is eternal. So retreat, coward and fool, to your cave filled with pinup calenders and sports illustrated. And Hide until the sun burns out, as that will be the day that the Gay leaves this world.

Also if you bothered to check the Itch.io page it literally states theres 6 husbandos planned nad the fem chars are "friends". So it doesnt look like it

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
As this world continues its cycle around the sun the cold ineveitable truth shall rise. There is no avoiding the GAy, no matter how hard you try or where you run to, the Gay is eternal. So retreat, coward and fool, to your cave filled with pinup calenders and sports illustrated. And Hide until the sun burns out, as that will be the day that the Gay leaves this world.

Also if you bothered to check the Itch.io page it literally states theres 6 husbandos planned nad the fem chars are "friends". So it doesnt look like it
Well thanks for the info (I guess), it's time for me to eject from this thread

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Love that first page of every gay furry VN thread are just complaints about the game being either furry gay or VN :KEK:
Thanks for the share BTW.

Surprise, gay games can also have female characters. :KEK:

Reactions: Guilot and Markay

wyldmage

Jul 4, 2018
Love that first page of every gay furry VN thread are just complaints about the game being either furry gay or VN :KEK:
Thanks for the share BTW.

Surprise, gay games can also have female characters. :KEK:
I mean, you're not wrong. But when the <gay> tag is missing, it's at least a pretty legit complaint.
And I think if there were more non-gay furry games, there'd be less complaints. I've got a hunch there's a lot of people into that (furry) who aren't also into gay content, and every time they see furry, they get their hopes crushed by <gay>.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I mean, you're not wrong. But when the <gay> tag is missing, it's at least a pretty legit complaint.
And I think if there were more non-gay furry games, there'd be less complaints. I've got a hunch there's a lot of people into that (furry) who aren't also into gay content, and every time they see furry, they get their hopes crushed by <gay>.
  • The <gay> tag is NOT missing, what are you talking about?
  • Nope these complainers won't stop. Do you ever see any <gay> go into a non-gay thread to complain it's not <gay>? You do not, cuz quantity of the type has nothing to do with it.
  • Not to mention Gay Furry VN is not more than any other type in terms of quantity. In fact, it's less. But what do you care? You just see the game is not for you and you go to complain about it.

wyldmage

Jul 4, 2018
  • The <gay> tag is NOT missing, what are you talking about?
  • Nope these complainers won't stop. Do you ever see any <gay> go into a non-gay thread to complain it's not <gay>? You do not, cuz quantity of the type has nothing to do with it.
  • Not to mention Gay Furry VN is not more than any other type in terms of quantity. In fact, it's less. But what do you care? You just see the game is not for you and you go to complain about it.
You DO realize that the tag was added AFTER those posts, right?

The tag was added. Because it was missing.

Gotta love idiots showing up days later and telling people that they're wrong about things that were changed in the meantime.

I didn't come to complain about gay furry. I offered a guess as to WHY other people do. The only thing I think is annoying in this thread is you. The game is fine, it was just missing a tag. But you are spouting nonsense, and have absolutely no clue what you're talking about - and are accusing me of things I never did or said because you can't tell the difference between reality and your own assumptions about others.

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
You DO realize that the tag was added AFTER those posts, right?

The tag was added. Because it was missing.

Gotta love idiots showing up days later and telling people that they're wrong about things that were changed in the meantime.

I didn't come to complain about gay furry. I offered a guess as to WHY other people do. The only thing I think is annoying in this thread is you. The game is fine, it was just missing a tag. But you are spouting nonsense, and have absolutely no clue what you're talking about - and are accusing me of things I never did or said because you can't tell the difference between reality and your own assumptions about others.
It is not that serious dude just walk away from the thread like you originally planned, you do not have anything to prove or gain by fighting over this subject.