[Tales of Legendary Lust: Aphrodisia] --- BUILD#2-B RELEASE (+Lewds, Videos, Discussion & Development Thread)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How about some battle screen teasers? And character build screen! And skill trees!

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Happy Easter everyone! :)

I've started uploading some of our older design posts as devlogs on the game's Itch page...

There's a lot of info there about how we design and implement ToLLA's features and mechanics, so you can head over and give 'em a read if you're interested in some behind-the-scenes information... Today's post was about kinks/fetishes, which many of you have asked about previously! Newest up-to-date info will always be , but you'll be able to check out some of the old(er) posts via Itch.

Here's the latest one:

Feel free to leave comments here in this thread if you have any questions! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
A pair of NPC portraits our secondary artist painted a while ago for a couple of the intro quests.

This is a cool little collage, showing the art progression from sketch to finished in-game piece.

ToLLA_NPCs_Portraits_Progression.png

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Here's a teaser collage for the goblina scene, our lead artist finished the set last month...
ToLLA_TeaserCollage_Goblina.png
A couple of these pics were uploaded to our (so you might've seen 'em if you lurk there), while some are new. They're 1920x1080 res in-game... and high-tier patrons will get the originals at 4k resolution once the build is released and we update the art packs.

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Here's a bunch of concept sketches from the final femdom scene of ToLLA's Build#2, featuring Meredith...

These are currently being painted by our lead artist, after our secondary one finished the ink work.

The selection below is from an earlier phase of production, prior to the final line-art and inking...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not every lewd sketch makes it into the game, and many of these end up on the cutting floor for various reasons.

This particular scene is also unique in a way because it's a dedicated femdom encounter (PoV foot worhip). Unlike all the other lewd scenes from the upcoming release, this one has only a femdom path (other scenes offer the choice of MALEDOM / ROMANCE / FEMDOM to pick from). Regardless, this encounter is completely optional, so players who aren't into femdom can easily skip it!

We'll be uploading a beta-test version of the game for our patrons to play through once this scene is finished.

The full release comes shortly after that. :cool:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
912BHi
Thank you, much obliged! Feel free to DM me on Patreon if you have any questions about the game, or just to say hi. There's 3 of us on the core team, but it's usually me (Frenzin) who handles all the social media stuff and community... Don't hesitate to drop me a message if you wanna chat, I always try to respond within 2-3 days at most if I'm not swamped with IRL stuff.

Doorknob22
I dunno why I thought you were on Steam already... must've mistaken you for another dev. I've got some vacation time coming up this summer, so I'll probably take Vae Victis for a spin then - the lewds look really good and I'm a sucker for medieval aesthetics, but what really sold me on your game are all the systems and kingdom management, I love that stuff! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Gonna bump the thread with some new art... I was away for work the past 3 weeks, but I'm back now.

Our lead artist finished the last scene for Build#2, this one's an optional femdom encounter with Meredith...

ToLLA_CrimsonDelightGames_Lewds_Meredith_FootScene.png

And here's a peek into a tiny part of quest design that our scripter does, and what it looks like under the hood...

ToLLA_ConvoScripting_Test.png

We'll be putting out a limited beta for high-tier patrons some time around the end of this week (probably on the weekend). There's a massive amount of branching paths and custom scripting in the game right now, alongside a bunch of system mechanics interacting with one another, and it all needs thorough testing. Patrons get to tackle the content first, both as a reward for their support and to help us debug everything before the build goes public. The game is pretty stable and runs at 55+ FPS even on our test laptop, so we'll see how it goes! :cool:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Here's another pic from the latest and final lewd set in Build#2, featuring Meredith in her bodystocking...

CrimsonDelightGames_ToLLA_KissMyFeet!.png

The sex scenes aren't part of the systems beta, but will be included in the final release once the public version is out.

• Love
Reactions: Hadgar