[Tales of Legendary Lust: Aphrodisia] --- BUILD#2-B RELEASE (+Lewds, Videos, Discussion & Development Thread)

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
So now we move to the game thread right?
I'll still bump this one from time to time with stuff like promo art and features as they come down the pipeline... This thread is basically for discussion about the game's development in a broad and general sense, while the other one is (or should be) limited to what's currently in the game itself (though I tried to answer all questions there as well).

But yeah, feel free to post in either, it's all good.

BanditBomer

Jun 27, 2017
Game looks good, but I just can't get it to work. Kept getting malware alerts until I successfully extracted the files. Now I just get white screens, despite doing everything in the read me text.

I know this game is early in development, but it is important that your game can actually be played my dude. :/

Edit: Nevermind, I managed to get it to work. Just needed to have the Trolla folder on the actual desktop :p

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
BanditBomer
Yeah the naming convention for the archive seemed to be behind most of the white screen problems...

Next release will be named just ToLLA, as the patch notes and release date are already included in the game.

FortySixtyFour

Aug 2, 2020
Yeah the naming convention for the archive seemed to be behind most of the white screen problems...

Next release will be named just ToLLA, as the patch notes and release date are already included in the game.
Speaking of conventions, we're putting two Captain Hale cosplayers into this convention line, and we had some of your other characters in the background of our last anime convention lobby illustration. :D

YeeResized.jpg

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
FortySixtyFour
Damn, that's pretty epic! (y)

My headcanon from now on is that the chubby Captain was the real one all along, and his superiors plastered the buff dude on all the posters as recruitment propaganda for their military! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And feel free to post the lobby pics with the other ToLLA characters once they're done - you can downsize them 20-30% before uploading if you'd like to keep the full-sized assets exclusive for your game and patrons.

Really looking forward to playing AnimeCon Harem once it's ready! ;)

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Bumping with some Easter art!

This pic is a teaser for some of the more exotic races we have planned for the game...

ToLLA_Easter_Party.png

Work on the next build is proceeding really well; we've added a second, part-time artist to our team!

Build#2 will introduce a huge exterior area (Fort Ninevus), with multiple quests, NPCs, lewds, and free-roam.

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Here's a recent area test we did for the first exterior map...

This is mostly a camera and movement test, but it shows what the game will look like.

If you look closely you can also see Hale's cabin at around 1:22 (the one from the intro CYOA).

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56 and skyah69

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Here's a pic of the design process for the Headquarters, one of the larger buildings in the prologue area... Each building is hand-painted as its own image in 5k, and then scaled to fit the background map. The artists working on them opted for a gritty RPG style, to contrast the more colorful lewd scenes and character portraits. This was a conscious decision from way back in pre-production when we were still doing tests to figure out what the game's art would look like.

ToLLA_FortHeadquarters.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56 and skyah69