• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Tales of Legendary Lust: Aphrodisia] --- BUILD#2-B RELEASE (+Lewds, Videos, Discussion & Development Thread)

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Everything looks wonderfully promising, but... I have to ask: Are any gay content/options being considered?

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
SpoiledPrince
Hi! Glad you like the game concept so far! As far as gay/bi content goes, we got a similar question on another forum, so I'll just copy-paste the answer from there because I'm lazy typing it all out again! :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR: Maybe in small quantities, once we work through the core hetero stuff we have planned.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Some more art, this time with extra lewd paizuri action...

ToLLA_Intro_7755.png

PaulGaul
Updates are scheduled at 7-8 weeks apart once the initial release is out the door.

Xill
His or hers? :p

ssmokers
Lots of stuff from our game is influenced by other titles we've played and enjoyed in the past. Whether it's art, systems, writing, erotica, etc. But it'll still have its own unique twist on all these tropes. We're basically making the game that we ourselves want to play. Hence the heavy emphasis on story and combat mechanics, in addition to lewd art and smutty writing.

n0cn1l
Thanks for the in-absentia clarification, mate! You're definitely our MVP in this thread! ;)

Last edited:

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Bumping with another art piece...

The game's intro has 55 of these unique images (a few of which have been posted in this thread). The introductory CYOA sex-scene was fun to write, but requires a ton of art, hence the long(er) development time than we projected. Still, we're getting near the end... first playable release soon!

ToLLA_Intro_4361.png

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
holy shit, this definetly go to the moon for sure...
congratulation man, I hope you doing really well.

FortySixtyFour

Aug 2, 2020
As a prospective player, I urge you to release this as quickly as possible—but as a fellow dev, I'd recommend you further delay your initial release for as long as possible. Once your first release is out, that's it—you're in the release game and the clock is ticking. If your next update isn't ready within three months, your project will be marked abandoned here and interest will begin to flag, patrons will grow impatient.

You've set yourself a high standard for quality of content, you're working with a single artist where assets will bottleneck, and your team has IRL jobs they'll need to prioritize over this project until it sees significant success, so it's very easy to expect major content delays that would stall an update and irritate fans or potential patrons. If you hold off on first release until you've completed your second (or even third) release, you always keep your team safely ahead of what you actually put out as a buffer to mitigate the all-too-real possibility of missing deadlines, promises, or scheduled updates.

My game's nowhere near release yet, so you can take anything I say with a grain of salt—but I'm involved in webfiction serials and my general advice for new writers is to always build up a backlog of several (5 - 10) chapters before they begin posting their fic to a site so that they can ensure regular releases. Never underestimate how unreasonable an impatient fan or patron can become!