• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
What part of the game is the font stuff stored at? Im curious if i could tinker with it somehow to make it more readable for me, something about the black outline or dropshadow or something is making it really hard to read.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
What part of the game is the font stuff stored at? Im curious if i could tinker with it somehow to make it more readable for me, something about the black outline or dropshadow or something is making it really hard to read.
go into the .jar file then under UI folder, the backdrop to the text box is called Base Color, shoutouts to jorja for teaching me this

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Well i opened the game up and its the weird font itself that is hard to read heh. Event t he font file where it shows letters by themselves is hard to look at. Ah well, maybe he will eventually give us options to change the fonts.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Well i opened the game up and its the weird font itself that is hard to read heh. Event t he font file where it shows letters by themselves is hard to look at. Ah well, maybe he will eventually give us options to change the fonts.
That would be welcoming change too. But wow how much better the Map looks now.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
honestly I would agree with you but now that I've changed the backdrop I find the text is very easy to read even with the weird font

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
Is there a way to unpack the game and get the full gallery ? I cant get all the scenes and i really want to see all the cg..

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
So the latest update changed quite a bit of the overworld. Love the new buildings and roads. I still hate the super brown ground and now what is up with the water? I think I'm happy with the way it came out.

Screenshot (400).png Screenshot (401).png

Merry Christmas!

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Probably not for a few reasons. The main one being I like the way they look already and the other is that it takes more time than one would think to make the change. It's not just as simple as recoloring the hair. Most of the time I have to remove everything surrounding the hair to isolate it so I can then recolor it. The same applies to just about everything else like clothes and while this is nowhere near as hard as making the actual drawing in the first place it does require quite a bit of time to do it right. That being said I did make some very minor tweaks such as adding eyeliner to Kylira and which is noticeable when she blinks in her animation.

Kylira.png Kylira.png Compare the two for some slight changes.

And while I'm not complaining about new content coming out every single week it does keep adding onto the pile of things to do. I still haven't even seen any of the content since the last 2.06 release. I have been working on the ui/map since the last release pretty much made my previous work there useless and I find the game unplayable with the stock ui/map.

Base Color.png
@AHairyLobster Here's what I came up with for now for dealing with the change to a white text font. I don't like it better than what I had come up for the black text. Hopefully, they will switch it back over the next few updates. If anyone else wants to give it a shot. Just replace the "base color.png" file in the "ui" folder of the .jar file with this image.

Screenshot (402).png Screenshot (403).png

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes