Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
They specifically say on their patreon "Tales of Androgyny is our homegrown roguelite femboy and futa-focused game." remember this when you come into the thread yelling for dom content

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Well if they arent going to let us have any Dom stuff, just perma give him a cage and dont bother giving a Top Skill ...
If they add that stuff, you cant expect everyone to not want any Dom.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Well if they arent going to let us have any Dom stuff, just perma give him a cage and dont bother giving a Top Skill ...
If they add that stuff, you cant expect everyone to not want any Dom.
You really don't know hot logic of the games works do you?
The ''Theme'' of this game (Important stuff, you should learn about it before you start criticizing a game) is futa on trap-male plus a bit of stomach bulge and\or cum inflation. Which means it's gonna be the main focus of the game. And which makes this game unique and have it's own fans.
There are Dom options but mostly they come with power bot options. As to say it's the character who choses wether he is the one getting fucked or he's doing the fucking (Spoiler alert for you, many chose the bot option)
If you want only Dom options this is the wrong game for you. there are tons of gay games out there with better quality and animations. just pick one of them. As a game with ''getting fucked theme" this game has a very reasonable amount of Dom options.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Not once did i say it had to be only dom, but it should include options where you get to have sex with X instead of everything being X fucks you. I know its the main focus, but theres 0 point in not having a perma cage on him if hes not gonna use it ever. If they can go out of their way to change the male characters to futas, it cant be that hard to give the MC more options in how to act in scenes. Dont see why you are getting so defensive about it.

Also, there are not "tons" of gay games. Practically every trap game has a sub trap and ive yet to find one with a dom trap at all.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I know its the main focus, but theres 0 point in not having a perma cage on him if hes not gonna use it ever. If they can go out of their way to change the male characters to futas, it cant be that hard to give the MC more options in how to act in scenes.
Well you're a bit too unfair about this whole Dom stuff. I mean there are tons of topping options for most characters.
Slime, Goblin, Brigand, Orc, Centaur, Dullahan, Harpy, Goblin, Warlock, Vampires, Dark Elf, Trudy and Kiryla. Fire Elemental, Mermaid, Angel and ghost.
Maybe you just didn't find them. Or didn't want to.
Also there is a permanent cage and personally i didn't like it :\...

Bobster

May 20, 2017
Only played the game for 30mins but in battle I constantly get into situations where the only option is "rest" I have maxed out stamina and I literally have to sit there and can only spam rest for 10-20 turns?? Is this some kind of stupid bug?? I get in a grapple situation and as I struggle and get to the leftmost icon on the top (which I think means I should be out???) but every single time I get locked into a rest spam. What's the point of struggling when it does nothing??

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Only played the game for 30mins but in battle I constantly get into situations where the only option is "rest" I have maxed out stamina and I literally have to sit there and can only spam rest for 10-20 turns?? Is this some kind of stupid bug?? I get in a grapple situation and as I struggle and get to the leftmost icon on the top (which I think means I should be out???) but every single time I get locked into a rest spam. What's the point of struggling when it does nothing??
There are multiple ways to kind of play it, but if you aren't playing a strength based class (warrior) or a mage where you can press the attack and do heavy damage you aren't really going to win the fights.

That being said I've found that you really don't have to fight at all if you don't want to you can just submit in most encounters and as long as you have enough charisma/perception it will give you access to majority if not all of the scenes (the exception would be what few dominate options the game has). I will say doing it this way you have to be sure to pick and choose your encounters wisely where you have enough willpower saved up in your breaks between them (some encounters will net you a game over if you submit without it). Also just manage your perks and seduction skills well.

Most of the latest content has been more submissive or reliant on you losing anyways so I've just been going enchanter with max charisma and the rest in perception. Typically let's me do just about everything and I can even play through the whole map with tiara or control on. :whistle:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Not once did i say it had to be only dom, but it should include options where you get to have sex with X instead of everything being X fucks you. I know its the main focus, but theres 0 point in not having a perma cage on him if hes not gonna use it ever. If they can go out of their way to change the male characters to futas, it cant be that hard to give the MC more options in how to act in scenes. Dont see why you are getting so defensive about it.

Also, there are not "tons" of gay games. Practically every trap game has a sub trap and ive yet to find one with a dom trap at all.
he's getting defensive because you were, this a prominently a bottom focused game and there is dom stuff so when you say shit like" Well if they arent going to let us have any Dom stuff, just perma give him a cage and dont bother giving a Top Skill ... " you come off as quite the arrogant one

Reactions: Xailaeriel

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Wanted to try this but said I need opengl 2.0 when I have 1.1? Have no idea where to get that. Man...

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018

I feel this game will be 70/30, 80/20, 90/10 Sub/Dom. Even I first came into the game thinking it will be an even split 50/50 Sub/Dom. Then people in the thread told me the main focus of the game. Then I went oooohhhh.

Sep 10, 2018
when o First player the game i thought It was a 50/50 too, but after the cultist scene update i did a run with zero mouth and ass fucked, then i realized that a Lot of encounters you had the option of being a botton or letting the enemy Go and moving on. Not a Lot of top only encounters, however It was Nice to ser the reactions of the enemys after declining their offer and It was a good run to learn about How combate Works and How to take advantege of certain moments of the enemy pose.
My point is even If the game is 70/30 sub/dom, It is still a great game to play and have Fun.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
when o First player the game i thought It was a 50/50 too, but after the cultist scene update i did a run with zero mouth and ass fucked, then i realized that a Lot of encounters you had the option of being a botton or letting the enemy Go and moving on. Not a Lot of top only encounters, however It was Nice to ser the reactions of the enemys after declining their offer and It was a good run to learn about How combate Works and How to take advantege of certain moments of the enemy pose.
My point is even If the game is 70/30 sub/dom, It is still a great game to play and have Fun.
Same. I came to terms that I would like it more if it was 50/50. But even at 70/30, it's still a great game.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes