Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Personally I think the combat system in the game is brilliant, particularly the mixing of sex and damage and multiple ways to complete a battle. It is very original, but it takes a while to get used to. Some of the skills without distinction can be improved/removed and fights can be sped up, but I'd say it adds to the game for me not subtracts. If you remove combat you'd be left with a VN. Nothing wrong with that but there are already plenty of those.
I agree. It's really one of the things that helps the game to stand out from the crowd in addition to the great artwork and writing. Sure it could use a bit of tweaking but it's easy once you learn how it works and it's very original and like how you pointed out how it combines traditional rpg mechanics with sex. What a perfect marriage between genres.

Reactions: I'mWabbit and dsp0

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
View attachment 202694
Yeah, it was definitely hard to read. Just open up the .jar file and replace the "base color.png" in the "ui" folder with this one. I also added a 3 sided border. I think it frames the text much nicer. :)

What do you think about the overworld map? I found theirs to be dark and drab. I wanted to brighten it up.
I think the green and red make it look very christmas-y but the world map isn't for me, but that's the only thing I wasn't a fan of everything else looked really nice!!

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Also thank you for giving me the file and explaining how to do it, this makes the game a lot better imo, such a small detail can really change things, especially since the text is such a big part

Reactions: Jorja

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Def an improvement to color and contrast/saturation. The overworld map is kinda dark and dull looking at current.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes