AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I think that is what you are asking.
This is what I'm asking: see images, red squares are the ones which are consinstent with my run, the orange square is the wrong one.
In this run I got 'queen' class first, which has been overridden without any problem later when I got 'mare' class; then I proceeded to get 'prostitute' class, which has overridden 'mare' everywhere except in character menu (orange square).
I have no idea why this happens, nor if I can fix it through notepad (already tried in more than a way without success).
01.PNG 02.PNG 03.PNG

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
This is what I'm asking: see images, red squares are the ones which are consinstent with my run, the orange square is the wrong one.
In this run I got 'queen' class first, which has been overridden without any problem later when I got 'mare' class; then I proceeded to get 'prostitute' class, which has overridden 'mare' everywhere except in character menu (orange square).
I have no idea why this happens, nor if I can fix it through notepad (already tried in more than a way without success).
View attachment 248224 View attachment 248225 View attachment 248226
Hiro is MARE instead of PROSTITUTE becouse he has Equestrian perk which changes his Class automatically. Edit your save and remove Equestrian perk or set it to zero. Even rank 1 of Equestrian will change him to be Mare. Accept it - there's no fix for now.

BlackBoltage

Jun 2, 2018
I've figures out how to do most skills in the battle scenes, but has anyone figured out how to make the enemies do cowgirl/reverse cowgirl on you?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I've figures out how to do most skills in the battle scenes, but has anyone figured out how to make the enemies do cowgirl/reverse cowgirl on you?
I don't think that this is yet possible. I mean Hiro can Cowgirl on futa but not in reverse. Well that kinda makes sense becouse even when Seducing you are yet doing it by standing or by slapping ass while on you knees, right? How would you seduce while laying on your back at the ground? Makes no sense...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
698 times? Damn slut. lol

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
698 times? Damn slut. lol
Ahahah yeah.
I have a storymode run with Hiro as an enchanter, then in freemode a complete virgin run as a paladin, an active only (dick) run as a mage and a passive only (ass and mouth) run as a warrior (well, now prostitute); you can see Hiro is a real bitch in that passive run :sneaky:
When evoker class will be a thing, I will add an active+passive run to my list. It will be my happiest Hiro, I guess :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ahahah yeah.
I have a storymode run with Hiro as an enchanter, then in freemode a complete virgin run as a paladin, an active only (dick) run as a mage and a passive only (ass and mouth) run as a warrior (well, now prostitute); you can see Hiro is a real bitch in that passive run :sneaky:
When evoker class will be a thing, I will add an active+passive run to my list. It will be my happiest Hiro, I guess :ROFLMAO:
That's hot. I usually have him running around seeing what kind of butt baby he can make.

Reactions: AnonGuy

Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
Stop.. what? 59+ lvl?!

Jan 12, 2019
I've never had one last anywhere near that long without becoming someone's sissy cocksleeve.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Stop.. what? 59+ lvl?!
I may have spent some time on this game :rolleyes:
I've never had one last anywhere near that long without becoming someone's sissy cocksleeve.
Yeah, active only and total virgin (this one especially) are kind of troublesome at the beginning, but when you get to understand game mechanics and combat system it's not that difficoult. It's actually fun since it's a challange somehow!

Jan 12, 2019
I may have spent some time on this game :rolleyes:

Yeah, active only and total virgin (this one especially) are kind of troublesome at the beginning, but when you get to understand game mechanics and combat system it's not that difficoult. It's actually fun since it's a challange somehow!
I rather enjoy firing up the game and thinking "what am I about to do to this boi... let's see how screwed up I can make this."

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I rather enjoy firing up the game and thinking "what am I about to do to this boi... let's see how screwed up I can make this."
Well, that's pretty much why I enjoy those 4 different runs: I can get all the flavors from 'em.
Also don't you dare doubting my slut: I have had her fucked almost 700 times, it will means something I guess :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes