*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
this is a good game the only problem is that i play in a way that the creator probably doesnt want i like to be the dominator instead of the dominated. the game generally lacks scenes and to a certain extent even mechanics(that accursed unicorn) for me because of which :/

Reactions: I'mWabbit

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Mac version isn't even an app, when I do that part myself it still doesn't open. So bit of a dud.
from you terminal run TalesOfAndrogyny file, it is located at Tales Of Androgyny Mac/content/MacOs/TalesOfAndrogyny or you could just run the jar file directly which is in the /tales of androgyny mac/contents/resources folder.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
How much content is in this game exactly, because the version number depending on how you read it can mean different things. I've gotten varying results from every game. I have seen the change log and have seen the many amounts of changes and add-ons. I'm just wondering is it worth starting now or should I wait for more content.

xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
Hi.

Does it make sense to play in storymode, or i can see all content in character сreation mod?

Sorry for my english.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
Hi.

Does it make sense to play in storymode, or i can see all content in character сreation mod?

Sorry for my english.
For shits and giggles maybe, the story mode is far from finished, and for me actually pretty boring, it has moments but not many at this time. I would play the I guess is called adventure mode, not story much more stuff to plow you that way, and actually a lot more story.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
why do I need to read a guide BOOK to progress ..yes which has more than 80 pages . Why cant the game tell me what to do next. like on the top side screen "now go talk to Madam" ..why do I need to open another tab & check every second to make sure I am winning the battle & progressing . I hate games with guides or walkthroughs full of hundred pages . bummer

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
why do I need to read a guide BOOK to progress ..yes which has more than 80 pages . Why cant the game tell me what to do next. like on the top side screen "now go talk to Madam" ..why do I need to open another tab & check every second to make sure I am winning the battle & progressing . I hate games with guides or walkthroughs full of hundred pages . bummer
dude what... why do you need a guide to play this game? I play this just fine without one and can easily get to second map and back to starting position on the same run

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
The guide just makes it easier to find all the content, or find out if there's content that you missed playing the first few times. It is not necessary in order to play the game at all.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes