• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

menny

May 28, 2017
this is a good game the only problem is that i play in a way that the creator probably doesnt want i like to be the dominator instead of the dominated. the game generally lacks scenes and to a certain extent even mechanics(that accursed unicorn) for me because of which :/
You can dom most of the basic enemies you just need the right stats or a solid strategy

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
How do I use save editor with this game? Everytime I change something the changes don't apply to that save, Is there another way to increase the stats ?

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
this is a good game the only problem is that i play in a way that the creator probably doesnt want i like to be the dominator instead of the dominated. the game generally lacks scenes and to a certain extent even mechanics(that accursed unicorn) for me because of which :/
Yea, still one of the things i would like to see improved.

BlackBoltage

Jun 2, 2018
Oh I see how do I go about using the notepad
You can head to this website This is what I use to edit my saves. place the save you have on the website, edit what you want, then override the original with the one you just made.

Reactions: Kilo657

AngeryLizard

Feb 18, 2018
You can head to this website This is what I use to edit my saves. place the save you have on the website, edit what you want, then override the original with the one you just made.
How do you add in the skillpoints/perkpoints? i honestly have no idea what im doing here

Bazongas

Jan 23, 2018
To anyone trying to edit saves:
Go to the ".toa-data" folder inside the game folder, open the save you want (save0.json or save1-9.json) with whatever editor you use (notepad will be a mess, will be kinda hard to read, good editors like notepad++ will be okay).
Then ctrl+F whatever you want to change (like baseStrength, skillpoints, magicpoints, perkpoints,money, food, willpower are easy to find) and change the numbers.
PS: remember to save and there's no need for exorbitant values, the game gets really easy with 10 in all stats, 10k gold etc.

Reactions: Kilo657

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
If most men were traps the world would be a much greater place. lol
Nope
I like my big ass biceps
And I'm completely straight IRL.
don't like gay, getting fucked or even be top with a shemale.
Just like to watch a trap boi fucked by big shemales I guess. Something I dont like to experience myself.
Fetishes can be very wired. Mine is...

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
By the way I think someone said they're having problems with unicorns. Unicorns and centaurs are easiest to defeat. If you go to block and wait, the arrows deal 0 damage to your shield. Keep blocking until she used all her arrows. Then she'll be more helpless than Hiro against Merrybelle.

menny

May 28, 2017
for looking for a svae editor:
be warned though certain edits cause one main problem of hiro coming after one move when fucking

menny

May 28, 2017
Nope
I like my big ass biceps
And I'm completely straight IRL.
don't like gay, getting fucked or even be top with a shemale.
Just like to watch a trap boi fucked by big shemales I guess. Something I dont like to experience myself.
Fetishes can be very wired. Mine is...
That's called being Bi my guy

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes