Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
How are they getting so much done in a week?
Well they usually work on multiple things at the same time. So when you see an empty update that because they are yet to finish those projects. But that does not mean that are slacking. The amount of work stays the same. Finishing points go back and forth.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.09.4

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Jar: - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
Is there any way to sure know i saw all scenes? because for example with the wereslut i get the bj fight end scene but it doesn't appear in the gallery

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
@ Jorja - I have tried everything I can think of to do what the instructions for your mod say. If I download, open (but don't extract) the Win files, the files don't look like the instructions in your walkthrough. If I extract the game in it's Jar format, I can copy over files, but there is no way to start the game. It is impossible for me to select an "open" option in the Jar format without starting the game. Is there something I am overlooking? I don't feel computer stupid usually but I am lost here.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I'm going to assume your on the PC and you have a program like Winrar (which is what I use). Maybe WinZip or 7-zip will also work but I don't use them so can't help with them.

Double click on my .rar file to open it. Double click on the TOA .jar file to open it. Do not extract the files from either of them. Highlight every file in my .rar and drag them over into the .jar file and let it overwrite everything. Boot up the game as normal and your good to go. Enjoy.

instructions.png
This is from an older version but the process stays the same. I also recommend you use my mod with the correct version. You can try with a newer one but if they made any significant changes it could result is some graphical issues. I see the new version was posted but I don't have the time to look at it right now. My mod will work fine with 2.09.3

Reactions: Retromancer

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Jorja
Have you tried anything related to decompiling the game's java .class files and editing the game's code (not the .json files but the actual java code)?

I want to make a mod for the game but can't without recompiling the java code. :cry:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Sorry, I have zero programming skill and know absolutely nothing of java. I only change the art assets. Hope someone can help and good luck.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Hmm, I'm not using Winrar, but the problem is not with your files. It's with opening the game's Jar or .jar files. If I download the Jar version, double-clicking just has me open the game, and either Win files, either 32 or 64, opening then there is no executable or .jar folder. Can anyone help?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So has 2.09.4 been put up yet?
Yeah see quote below for the links
Tales Of Androgyny v0.2.09.4

Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Jar: - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hmm, I'm not using Winrar, but the problem is not with your files. It's with opening the game's Jar or .jar files. If I download the Jar version, double-clicking just has me open the game, and either Win files, either 32 or 64, opening then there is no executable or .jar folder. Can anyone help?
Here's a modded jar version of 0.2.09.3 for you.
TOA Redhead 2.09.3 jar -

Reactions: Retromancer

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
@Hones Thanks, but I think I am going insane. Downloaded it but does the mod only kick in after a certain point? Created my character, had the first few encounters, went to the town - nothing looks different. Is there some sort of Java file hidden in Windows I need to delete?

Wave8less

Apr 22, 2018
Apparently there were new armors added to the Monster Town Shop such as the Chastity Belt and Indestructible Shield in the 2.09.3 version. However, the new armors were not there when I checked the store. Do I need to do something to unlock them in the store or is there possibly an error causing them to not appear?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes