Jan 18, 2018
The linux version doesn't work on Arch linux and Arch Linux based distros, just on Debian and Debian based distros like Ubuntu and others popular distros :rolleyes: . That's the reason that I like RenPy, works in every OS.

LordCha

Jul 29, 2017
I can't pass Orc(big one). She's can't defated because so powerful. I see the guide and I guess spot point is "anal". If I choose the anal strike over and over match never ends. If I defeat, then game over. What can I do in story mode first orc battle to pass?

D

Deleted member 44741

Am I the only one who likes the bandit?

I hope you can recruit her at some point. Or she recruits you. I'm up for anything.

Reactions: AidsDelivered

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
This game hasn't really had any traction for like over a year...
within the past few days it's had a little bump in people on the thread but other than that yea, but maybe it will become one of the big games soon. It definitely has the potential to become one imo, it has great art, great game play, and the story could become something good, there's not much there right now so could be bad could be good but I have high hopes with what we have right now. I love this game :^)

Reactions: Jorja
Jul 29, 2017
I think the biggest thing here that turns me off from the game isn't even the "futas". (Even though they aren't true futas, just shemales. Yes, there is a difference. Fuck all who say otherwise.) I'm fully on board for futa action. It's just that the reality is you control a femboy who has no tits and has no transformations to give them some. I mean seriously... Give em a decent rack or I'm not interested. All the monsters you fight have enormous knockers but the MC is stuck with pancakes? I'm done... *sees self out*

Reactions: rogosh

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I think the biggest thing here that turns me off from the game isn't even the "futas". (Even though they aren't true futas, just shemales. Yes, there is a difference. Fuck all who say otherwise.) I'm fully on board for futa action. It's just that the reality is you control a femboy who has no tits and has no transformations to give them some. I mean seriously... Give em a decent rack or I'm not interested. All the monsters you fight have enormous knockers but the MC is stuck with pancakes? I'm done... *sees self out*
Google "trap", see what comes up.
And while you are watching the results remember that the MC in this game is a trap.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes