Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
Okay...a little talk between Howard and some thugs and a cleaning-scene in the men's restroom and thats it?
yeah, tell me about broken dreams))) i though tat she would get used while cleaning the men's room but that never happaned either. i was the better opinion of the dev:cautious:

Reactions: Marnie_Tippy

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I wouldn't recommend Raptus to someone because they liked this. Both are dark, but they're nothing alike. Raptus is pure cringe with all its shitty male protagonist tropes. While this game on the other hand, tells the story of a sexy woman going through destruggle as opposed to some asshole rapist self-insert having his way the whole time.
Correct. The stories are very different, but, the binding word is "dark", and I think that is what that other player was looking for and Raptus, as you know is extremely dark. I'm hard as nails when it comes to dark games, but, Raptus, makes me sleep with the light on and cuddling my teddybear. But, if I could create a game, it would have made Raptus look like Toy Story.

Feb 10, 2022
Since this game's update cycle is slow af, is there any other games with renders of women like this (imperfection is the real perfection) it can be both Female mc or male mc, I just want a similar game where women or mc look like this

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Mrsloap
Censored: No
Version: Ch1.a3.0
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese (BR)
I unzipped the game and when I turned it on, the language changed in the menu.
It's all in English, no Spanish or Portuguese.
I left the game and simply threw it in the trash... Thank you for neither of the two languages you said you had added.
Inside the folders there is Spanish and Portuguese, but there is nothing to choose from on the menu.
I know how to translate but I prefer to translate other games since I wasn't even going to download this one, I only downloaded it because it said it had the other 2 languages in addition to English.(n):mad:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
The attention to details on the protagonist body is amazing, her body is plump and delicious, it warms my heart when a dev decides to go for that kind of body on the girl(which sadly is rare), at the prologue the narrator presents her as hot but skanky, bro, if that's skanky hook me up asap, really hot body, some belly fat here, some fat there and she being thick and beautiful overall aswell with the scenes making every bit of her jiggle accordingly, it has my thumbs up dev

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
Hot scenarios and really good animations.
It'd be awesome if she had pubes but she still has a really good pussy.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, I did the normal checking on if the Universal Mods work with this, and glad they do. This is one weirded out game, and I really liked it. One of those wish there was even more when I got caught up with the Dev. Very much looking forward for more of this. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Feb 10, 2022
Check "A Ghostly Desire" or "NS-Evolution" those should be exactly what you looking for
I tried both the games, liked A ghostly desires but the grind in NS evolution put me off. Are there more games with renders of women like this?
I tried to find more but I didn't find any other

govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
Tales from the Deep: Eve [ch1.b0.a1.2] Unofficial Android Port

We have two different size ports, you can choose the one you want and play.

- 910mb.

- 68mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Please kindly update

govind sharma

Jan 29, 2019
Tales from the Deep: Eve [Ch1a2.7] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 171mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Please kindly update

4.80 star(s) 43 Votes