EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon wall.png

Overview:
From a teen mom to a full-blown drug addict Eve is a real fuck up who managed to lose her son's custody on the process. She's in her early thirties now and is finally getting her life back on track. A shitty bartender part-time job plus her camming on Shamecams makes her able to maintain a crappy apartment and visit her kid from now and then. Until a late night shift at the Bar has unforeseen consequences that might ruin everything she has built so far. Her sobriety, morals, freedom and even her safety might now be at risk. Follow this decadent journey and decide how bad things will go for Eve from now on.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-06
Release Date: 2024-05-06
Developer: Mrsloap
Censored: No
Version: Ch1.a3.0
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese (BR)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

metro (9).png metro (12).png metro_toilet (9).png metro (7).png COVER.png ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif VaM 26_08_2022 17_37_35.png VaM 24_08_2022 23_27_32.png VaM 25_08_2022 00_34_53.png ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif a2_4_46.jpg 3presex (17).png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Probably tried to fool around with some random weeaboos, and got bad end? lol

Interesting premise. The girl is looking nice so I'll take this chance! :devilish:

Last edited:

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Are there any plans for an incest tag in the future so I can give it a go?
YES! I forgot about that one on the planned tags, but i'll add it soon enough. Who knows maybe on a further update Eve receives a visit from her son? Keep in mind that i don't want to fool anyone so i'll just let you know that it will be included in the later chapters not on the prologue or even the first one ok? Thanks for the feedback incest lover.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
This is a good start; I like how you slowly build up the protagonist's character and the premises of the story.

1658972992021.png

It is a little bit difficult for me to read. Generally, white letters with black banding work on most of the backgrounds. Please, don't use red/green/yellow texts on backgrounds with similar colors.

And I know it is about corruption, but it is not logical for a woman to become "wet" in such a hostile situation. Physically, it is not possible for us to turn adrenalin into dopamine in seconds. Furthermore, If a girl had already been as slutty as a succubus who can get pleasure in such an incident, then there would be no space for you to "corrupt" her anymore.

In BDSM, some kinds of pleasure indeed come from "I am forced to do something I don't want to,"; but the pleasure would lag behind a little bit, for example, a few hours after multiple ritual actions. A trusted partner could accelerate it, but it still takes time to trust someone. The point: if you didn't spend a considerable length of the text on building up a scene, it would be a little weird to see the "pleasure" in a sudden and hostile event. For example, you could describe his strength and assertive voice, the contrast of their body size, how rough he is, and how humiliated she is, before the "pleasure."

This is a promising story, anyway; expecting to see your next release, godspeed!

Last edited:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
YES! I forgot about that one on the planned tags, but i'll add it soon enough. Who knows maybe on a further update Eve receives a visit from her son? Keep in mind that i don't want to fool anyone so i'll just let you know that it will be included in the later chapters not on the prologue or even the first one ok? Thanks for the feedback incest lover.
I'm glad to know, and you can count on my support

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes