Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
So far I like the premise and the slow burn of the story. I am still trying to wrap my head around a couple things but that is just a matter of personal taste. Definitely not a fan of the dialog boxes and colors. It makes them hard to read but I believe I read where you are addressing that issue as well as working on spelling and such.

I am just curious. Why did you choose the render style you are using? Your use of dark colors and shadows wash everything out and the lack of contrast just makes everything look bland. There isnt enough contrast to keep everything from feeling like you are walking around in a dark closet. The character renders are also pretty bad. You have moments when a characters face will be very detailed and other moments where they look pasty and washed out. Their hair looks like something on an old doll where you can see the individual strands pushed into the head.

I get the feeling that you might be trying to enhance the dark nature of the story by making the environment seem dark and foreboding but its just too much. I think the story has potential, but the visuals alone are enough to make me not want to follow the story. Don't get me wrong. I wish you the best of success, but I feel like enhancing the visuals a bit could do wonders.
Thanks for the Feedback! You got it right the dark shadows and environments are an artistic direction i decided to take. However, despite apreciating your input that's not something i'm willing to change. About the hair and model quality overall, there are some limitations on the tools i'm using and also my current hardware. I think i can increase the number of hair strands on future renders but that's about it, i'm still learning my way as i go. But thanks again for the feedback and have a good one.

Narcozep

May 19, 2020
Text is sometimes hard to read if the background is dark/red. It would help if the textbox had more opacity. Font is okay.. took me a while to get used to it. I think a more opaque textbox would help that too.

Reactions: Mrsloap

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Text is sometimes hard to read if the background is dark/red. It would help if the textbox had more opacity. Font is okay.. took me a while to get used to it. I think a more opaque textbox would help that too.
I updated the text and GUI yesterday on the MEGA and GDRIVE links this issue is already fixed

Franknus606

Jul 28, 2022
Hey mr.sloap read the patreon post wish you a fast recovery from COVID that sucks. Just wanna say that i really enjoyed what you did with narration and i get what you mean by "literary value" on the post: well DONE! The cliffhanger at the end was also nice! This is shaping up tu be a good game with a great story

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
I just played the demo, and so far it looks really promising. There is an interesting darker element which feels fresh, especially knowing that the MC had already ruined her life. Animation looks incredible, and am looking forward to it. The only thing I am not sure is whether you can maintain your account on Patreon, there is a possibility they may go hard on the account, especially considering the content.

Have you looked other paying sites, like subscribestar?

Reactions: Mrsloap

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Thanks for your sweet comment and the concern! I'm currently working on setting up a subscribestar page. As for Patreon, there are ways to still get this kind of story going, there are other creators dabling on similar subjects that have a pretty substantial follower base. Basically it consists on setting up disclaimers in the game and the option to skip the more grittier scenes (Mainly Raptus game comes to mind). I'm planning on setting those up on the next update. Stay tuned for more to come and thanks for playing

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Love the character sheet! Don't change the breasts though, need more realistic ones in games to balance out the antigrav silicone renders now and then.
Don't get me wrong, they will still fit the description but it's not exactly how i want them, they'll still sag but i'm looking to give a slight depth increase, so they still sag but do not look that flat. Let me know what you guys think

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Don't get me wrong, they will still fit the description but it's not exactly how i want them, they'll still sag but i'm looking to give a slight depth increase, so they still sag but do not look that flat. Let me know what you guys think
I agree with Amosthefairy. Two thumbs up for realistic looking breasts! The character design is great.

Reactions: Rojom9913
4.80 star(s) 44 Votes