3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Hello mods, i just want to let you know that the Anal tag is missing, almost every episode has some backdoor fun.

Have a gooday!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Makes no sense what you said, that female protagonist is the one with the biggest focus on the game by a landslide. everything ok at home?

Makes no sense what you said, since there is no "that female," there are a bunch of different characters, some female, most male, and they are different in each chapter. The player is seeing the stories from the outside, with little to no interior dialogue present for any character.

Not every story has a protagonist. The Iliad, for instance does not, while the Odyssey does. Hope you are not having a stroke.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
All of the chapters are in each download.
This one is on my "interested but not downloaded" list. I like it when a Dev includes definitive things like "days" or "episode" or, in this instance I would guess "issue" breaks - I tend to do copious screen shots to do something akin to a "scene replay" (or for meme purposes) and I generally employ a naming convention that includes the day/episode, etc. to keep things in order.

Does this Dev do anything like that, or will I need to open the script.rpy and just see what the ending dialogue/scene is as I do in some VNs when I get to them a few releases in?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This one is on my "interested but not downloaded" list. I like it when a Dev includes definitive things like "days" or "episode" or, in this instance I would guess "issue" breaks - I tend to do copious screen shots to do something akin to a "scene replay" (or for meme purposes) and I generally employ a naming convention that includes the day/episode, etc. to keep things in order.

Does this Dev do anything like that, or will I need to open the script.rpy and just see what the ending dialogue/scene is as I do in some VNs when I get to them a few releases in?
Each chapter features new characters and locations, so each is quite definitive and self-contained.

Reactions: ThorinKing

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
The game has a great vibe to it with the steampunk genre combined with a bit of Judge Dredd, but the story and especially dialogue are lacking.

Making the story work wouldn't require much in the way of changes. Just make the starting society one in which, 1984-style, the government has worked to make people reject emotion. It can be for utopian reasons (the author hints at it here with the references to "we are not animals" in objection to the new regime). But the sudden change with drastic new rules for society doesn't make sense in the game. There is no impetus for such a revolutionary change. Solutions to the problem described would be gradual, in order to see what works. A political revolution, though, with a revolutionary government zealously trying to reverse the policies of the old regime, makes more sense.

Dialogue has two problems: first, it embraces incredibly tired and boring cliches with the titles of people, and, second, it is horribly awkward and artificial.

"MILF and "Young Adult" are titles that drag the reader right out of the story and make them think "how could the author think that this was a good idea?" every time they are used. Instead of "I don't want my Young Adult to see my like this," just use the names of the characters. That's kind what names are for.

The poor dialogue is probably more an artifact of a bad translation than anything else. Have a native speaker help with that. If you can't fins any volunteers from your patrons, ask me. I've done this for several other games.

Fix the implausible story and awkward dialogue, though, and this will be a gem, just as Special Request is. A bunch of short stories you can crank out when tired of working on the big project is probably exactly what the doctor ordered.
the dialogues makes me wanna skip the the whole game. its so horrible

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Nemiegs
The textures of the intimate parts in front and behind the girls were incredible, I saw the skin area in the game, even in certain parts that shiver of cold or pleasure was totally real, congratulations on the beautiful work.
But I also have to say how horrible the textures of the male organs were, the skin looks more like yellow silicone rubber, it made everything perfect on female bodies and completely ruined the male textures.
I thought the events would continue with the same characters, there was something a bit pointless in this game.
The first phase is when the husband does everything wrong and turns his wife into an eccentric whore, he wishes he had seen more and then it ends.
If that law was adopted in all the provinces' perimeters for women to become submissive and totally whores, I don't know why there was no continuity with all the characters.
There was something a bit meaningless in the story that remained unfinished in all the editions published to date!!!o_O

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
The textures of the intimate parts in front and behind the girls were incredible, I saw the skin area in the game, even in certain parts that shiver of cold or pleasure was totally real, congratulations on the beautiful work.
But I also have to say how horrible the textures of the male organs were, the skin looks more like yellow silicone rubber, it made everything perfect on female bodies and completely ruined the male textures.
I thought the events would continue with the same characters, there was something a bit pointless in this game.
The first phase is when the husband does everything wrong and turns his wife into an eccentric whore, he wishes he had seen more and then it ends.
If that law was adopted in all the provinces' perimeters for women to become submissive and totally whores, I don't know why there was no continuity with all the characters.
There was something a bit meaningless in the story that remained unfinished in all the editions published to date!!!o_O
Here is my weekly update from Patreon that should explain the whole purpose of this game.

Hello and Happy Easter!

It's time for another weekly update, which might be more detailed than usual. Over the weekend, I took a road trip abroad, but the return journey was quite exhausting due to icy rain, so I needed a day to recuperate and begin my week on Wednesday. However, I've managed to factor in some buffer time to ensure it won't affect the release schedule. It looks like the early access for SR will likely be available on March 8.

Now, onto the main topic that's been on my mind for the past few weeks, which ties into the TFA project. I've noticed that some people are taking it quite seriously, and there's a mixed bag of reactions from players. Many may not realise that TFA serves as a testing ground for new DAZ techniques that I intend to use in SR. TFA is nothing more than that. Before TFA, I used to do this privately after every SR update. Learning and improving skills are essential parts of the Nemiegs project, and TFA played a crucial role in that. It's taught me to work more efficiently with textures, cameras, and animations. The 5th issue, in particular, was a significant breakthrough for me. However, indeed, the storyline has never been the focal point, and some find it terrible. I agree with this assessment, as storytelling was never the primary aim.

I believe TFA has served its educational purpose, but by the time Issue 6 rolled around, it had started feeling routine without much inspiration. Additionally, creating new main characters, NPCs, and locations from scratch for each update consumes significant time. If I can put together the events themselves in DAZ within a week or two, all the props and characters take just as long, if not longer. If TFA were a full-sized game, I could probably assemble almost a whole update in that time. Considering my diminishing interest and the fact that TFA no longer fulfils its original purpose for me as an artist, I feel that Issue 6 marked the end of this particular game.

However, I loved the TFA vibe and the Steampunk aesthetic. I've been captivated by a new idea. I want to create a full-sized game based on TFA, albeit not as extensive as SR, to keep the production time manageable. I envision a bit different core storyline with a more adventurous spirit while retaining the same fetishes and slow female MC corruption. Initially, I planned to include the option for female and male MCs, but I realize my limitations—I only have 24 hours a day where I live...

Why do I believe this might work? Well, over the past four years with SR, I've accumulated a wealth of experience. I know what works, what doesn't, and what can be achieved. I've meticulously tracked my time on various tasks for the past month, from assembling images in DAZ to writing dialogue. For example, how many images per hour can I put together in DAZ? How much time do I need for animations and other subsets? How much time does it take to write dialogue? I have even taken the time with a stopwatch to see how long it takes to load a subset and how long it takes to load a pose preset. I've discovered areas where I can significantly improve efficiency with minimal effort. I've already implemented some of these findings this week, which allowed me to move up the pre-release of the SR update by a week.

Of course, the pilot update for the full-sized TFA game won't be available in a month or two. There's a lot of groundwork to be done, which I tackle during times when I can't work on SR. I've already made progress with some versions of the game title, the female MC, her house, part of the script, and a few other elements. I anticipate that the initial update could be ready in 6-9 months. In the meantime, I need to adapt to a new workflow, honed during the past few weeks of meticulous time management.

That's pretty much all I have to share for now. There's a whirlwind of thoughts swirling in my mind, and it'll take some time for everything to settle. "Will see..." is the most certain thing I can say now. I'm keeping my focus on SR.
Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Nemiegs

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Issue VI

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 434 MB

Come find me on .

Reactions: rev33 and sanmal
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes