3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Ch3.1 is just a update to fix a bug and a android version of the game provided from apkgamers.org . Thank you nhel for mentioning it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Alorth
How many chapters/how many more updates are you planning for this VN to have?
The reason I ask is since you're clearly already working on a new game, which is somewhat understandable if this is only intended to be a short story (maybe 5 or 6 chapters), but seems strange if this is intended to be longer.
If it is intended to be longer, then it would make more sense (in my opinion at least) to focus on a single project and build up a fan base; based off of reliability and quality of work.

This is, however, all based on the assumption that you aren't doing this full time and thus your available time to work on even a single project is already rather limited.
Then again, even if you were doing this full time, I'd still think it wiser to concentrate on a single project until you either built a decent fan base (income from it) or were nearing the end of the current project.
Anyway, these are just my opinions, so feel free to take them however you like or ignore them entirely if you wish.

Now onto the VN itself I guess.

The premise itself has some decent potential to become a big in depth story/game, however currently it feels very light in content and like the story isn't particularly a priority.
It feels as if the story is somewhat of an afterthought to the images and is written halfheartedly just to lead from one image to the next, however I guess that could be due to where your experience lies.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Alorth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The max chapter can go from 6 to 10, or even more, it depends, at moment I'm more focused on Tale of Eros, my other game I worked on my holidays therefore being able to even do that much and also make a trailer.
I am trying to get some support, to be able to afford a team to work on it with me at least half-time.
Because there is no income, I have a writer, coder and music/sound creator on standby, helping as little as they can when they got the time.
So there is such a big potential not only for Tale of Eros, that grows each update, but also for my future game.
As I see it, people is not getting the chance to know about me and my games, because there are hundreds? thousands? of developers, artists and other creators.

Last edited:
Reactions: Netori Popeye

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
While I like the setting and the girls, it's a pity there is no branching storyline for either paths. I would definitely have chosen Deimonia/Kate because she feels like a lot more devilish fun but still :unsure:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
WTF why that girl milking the other into sum vase ???
Man, I feel sick now.
I think I'm goin' to...
They don't have milk bottles with suckers on them in Olympus, only A LOT of pots. I mean haven't you played God of War? So many pots to smash..

Reactions: Alorth

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I want everyone to know that I've been working on Tale of Eros for more than 8 months now, It was indeed a bad start and I got a lot of critic but that also helped me improve my game actually.
I intend to focus on Tale of Eros till it is finished and I would love to make it a really big game, because there is so much love left to give, so much possibilities and ways to improve even more.

I do feel a bit sad not being recognized as the developer that at least some see in me, and the lack of support that I've got till this point, but I will continue to work hard like always.

This has been a big adventure for me till now, because I started as an Artist and now I ended up being a game developer.
I've learned not only to use a waste amount of programs like Live2D and Daz3D, I also refined my skills on other's like photoshop. Along the run I even found a nice writer that decided to help me polish my English grammary.

I could say that I'm pretty succesfull considering the circumstances I'm in. I have a writer, skills, a nice and cool looking game with lots of sexy animations.

What if someone would ask me how I feel about my success?
Well image my wife or family comming to me and asking me, how much did you win these 8 hard working months that you spent so much time on making these games...
I've made 100$....

I hope I can be a example to many artists and developers out there that believe it will be easy, thinking that they get going by posting one or two releases.
Being successful means working hard one or two years, getting asskicked and improving yourself.
You need people that believes in your work and trust you. You need to fall down and get up again.
There are people that study and work 3 years for free to get a profissional certificate, did you believe this was easier?

I'm not a example of someone that had success neither am I a example of someone that gave up.
I'm a example of someone that is still here and keeps going.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Awesome Story and not just standart i love it a good game

Reactions: McWoodz
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes