Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I have more than 35 resarch points, 10 supplies and a lot of control serum, but I still can't go on with Erika. The only thing I can do there is to hang out with her and listen to her, she believing in being old and ugly and how women should breed. Again and again. What am I doing wrong?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I have more than 35 resarch points, 10 supplies and a lot of control serum, but I still can't go on with Erika. The only thing I can do there is to hang out with her and listen to her, she believing in being old and ugly and how women should breed. Again and again. What am I doing wrong?
First question: did you cheated corruption?

But as a suggestion, there is a guide you can use, maybe reading that you can see what you missed, if anything

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
No, no cheats. The walkthrough's name in the opening page indicates that it applies for version 0.5 and not 0.7. That was irritating, since I finished 0.5 months ago and did not expect it to be of any use. But I found the missing step there, which I will try now. Thanks!

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
No, no cheats. The walkthrough's name in the opening page indicates that it applies for version 0.5 and not 0.7. That was irritating, since I finished 0.5 months ago and did not expect it to be of any use. But I found the missing step there, which I will try now. Thanks!
dw, the guide actually covers everything up to the start of 0.6, and in 0.6 we already added the journal with a small quest log, so its harder to get lost at that point.

It is weird that you dont have access if you finished all of the content in 0.5, but yeah, you may have missed a step, im not sure which one tho :/

Last edited:

gary233

Nov 25, 2018
I started to play months ago, but I was discouraged because the main character was invisible (as I recall) just like the lab rats. It's good to know that he is not invisible now :D

i will gonna play again

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I started to play months ago, but I was discouraged because the main character was invisible (as I recall) just like the lab rats. It's good to know that he is not invisible now :D

i will gonna play again
mate that literally changed from 0.1 to 0.2 XD it was the first change made haha

Reactions: gary233

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
As a side note: There are 2 polls now that will prioritize which content comes first, they 2 days left.

First is a poll to select which girl you would like to see TF (Transformation) first, and also which TF want to see first (petite, BBW, bimbo)

Also, there is a poll to decide which themes for the brothel will be worked first. By themes I mean which uniforms and so on. Examples of it would be BDSM (sub or dom), Bimbos/whores, punk goth, military uniforms, etc.

You can vote just by pledging $1 or more, so if you guys like and enjoy the game, and would like to participate, it would be really helpful for us!

Reactions: Deleted member 1897

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
So when is the next update going to be release?
And is it worth to fully upgrade all those girl? :/

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Your character's name is literally stored in the variable named: mc

So enable the console and run:
mc='whatevernameyouwant'

Good luck.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Take Over v0.8.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.12.2018 (incest patch added)

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes